TTORA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, Does anyone know if the older style Toyota Motor Sports / TRD shift knob is still available? Not the cheapy $9 JMD ones on ebay/amazon. Knob is for 2004 Tacoma manual shift. Search and inquires have come up empty. Don't really want to pay more than $75, but....
Thank you!

·
Premium Member
12,929 Posts
No matter how much you pay it's not going to do anything for the performance of the truck. Besides TRD never made a shift knob anyway. Nor did they make radiator caps or much of anything else for that matter. It's just so much advertizing and marketing BS. Nor do any amount of stickers do anything for horsepower. LOL

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No matter how much you pay it's not going to do anything for the performance of the truck. Besides TRD never made a shift knob anyway. Nor did they make radiator caps or much of anything else for that matter. It's just so much advertizing and marketing BS. Nor do any amount of stickers do anything for horsepower. LOL
I could have swore the "TRD" shifter knob was at least a 5hp gain! :grin2: Nah, I hear ya. I just liked the leather feel, and the aesthetics it added to my interior. Mine is shot. Probably just throw the original on back on... :winking:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts