TTORA Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's amazing how long I've been waiting for this to come. It almost doesn't feel real. Anyways, onto the journey. Install total took about 2 hours this includes front/rear coils, poly bushing kit, and diff drop. Total install labor fee was 170 because I helped the entire time. On to the pics

Right when I got it I unpacked everything and put it in my car, ready to go to the shop haha

In the parking lot, the last picture of her with stock suspension.

Getting it jacked up and taking off her shoes

Front coils took about 20 minutes apiece, first one done

The diff drop being fitted in

Before we started the rear coils we changed the bushings. I'm glad I got the new ones, check out one of the old ones

(Drumroll......)

Before

After

I'm extremely pleased. Don't know exact measurements but here's a side by side I took on the way home

Out front of the house

I'll be getting some real good pictures up later these were just with the cell phone cam

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
I saw it over on YT, and I knew it would be over here too, I think it looks great! That lift makes it look 10X meaner... Very nicely done.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah i will admit i sometimes copy and paste threads haha. some may criticize me, but i'm just trying to broaden my audience hahaha. don't forget some 285/75s are going on in a week or so, woohoo! or maybe 305s.......

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
I'd go with 305's on your truck, what is the backspacing on your wheels?

The truck looks great by the way, much better than before.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Lifted 4runners are gay!
Oh wait, I used to drive one. :D

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
I dunno, you will be too after Tellico.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
I hope mine looks that good
ONE WEEK BABY!!!cant wait:)

·
Registered
8,499 Posts

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
yeah i will admit i sometimes copy and paste threads haha. some may criticize me, but i'm just trying to broaden my audience hahaha. don't forget some 285/75s are going on in a week or so, woohoo! or maybe 305s.......
runner looks good! got some 285/75 mtr's sitting in my basement..........
-daniel

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
don't lead me on buddy :)

but seriously, if their sitting i think we can work something out if you're willing to part. pics, details, price?!

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
The only problem with 3rd Gen Runner lifts is the rear sags to much. I'm going to put a set of crusier coils under my brothers due to the weight.

His will be getting 35s and 4.88s soon.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts