TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OME 3" Lift Front Coil Kit - **SOLD**

**SOLD**

I recently bought a Toytec OME 3" lift kit with the 882 springs and the OME-N91S shocks. After installing them and putting them on (thanks danno and adam) the setup was not quite what I was looking for so I am going back to stock and selling them with maybe 100 to 200 miles on them...the stickers are still on the coils...

They will fit the 95 - 04 Tacoma Models

I bought this from Toytec for 454.98

I'll take 350.00 for the set...they will come completly assembled for you to take...

Send me a PM or e-mail me at [email protected]

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
BurntOrngeLonghorn said:
I recently bought a Toytec OME 3" lift kit with the 882 springs and the OME-N91S shocks. After installing them and putting them on (thanks danno and adam) the setup was not quite what I was looking for so I am going back to stock and selling them with maybe 100 to 200 miles on them...the stickers are still on the coils...

They will fit the 95 - 04 Tacoma Models

I bought this from Toytec for 454.98

I'll take 350.00 for the set...they will come completly assembled for you to take...

Send me a PM or e-mail me at [email protected]

Just out of curiosity, what didn't you like about them?

BUMP for your sale.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Well i had a toytec 3" spacer in before with the factory coils and i thought I was going to achieve a little more lift but not much more then what I actually had.

I actually probably got 1" - 1 1/2" more then what I had and it looks odd with the rear end. I would just fork out the extra 400 for the rear springs but I think i'm going to go back to stock and leave this truck as my truck that I rely on to get to school and back.

That and I'm going to germany this summer to study abroad so I don't want to fork out the 400 right now (the Euro is about double what the dollar is so it's going to be an expensive trip)...so it's not because it is a bad setup...just not what i thought it was going to be...

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
speedemon55 said:
why not just get an add-a-leaf. i'm sure someone around here has some in their garage they want to get rid of for cheap, or you can get some new for about a bill.
Well i have never been a fan of add-a-leafs...

I am wanting to make this more of a daily driver and buy an older model toy to make my beater...i guess i've had a change of heart in what I see this truck being...

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
I can certainly understand that. And if you don't want to go the AAL route have you considered longer shackles in the rear? You can score a set for less than a bill and it would raise the back up a bit. Anyway, just throwing out another suggestion.

Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cmartinez95 said:
And if you don't want to go the AAL route have you considered longer shackles in the rear? You can score a set for less than a bill and it would raise the back up a bit.
I already have the 2" toytec shackle, but my leaf's have seen some abuse so they're not what they used to be...

Speedemon are you suggesting a trade? :-D

·
Registered
947 Posts
Sent a PM, but just in case, I will take them if you still have them. I will also partial trade you my new stock setup if you want to go stock. I have very new bilstein shocks up front. I just put them in and can send you the coils and shocks so you can just stick them in.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yes these are still available and yes I would be willing to ship. However, I wouldn't be able to ship these out until monday morning due to other conflicts. I will accept paypal as well if that is an issue...

·
Registered
75 Posts
Let me check on some things and I'll let you know. I gotta make sure that my check goes through at my bank for my new wheels and tires. Will these give me 3" of lift? I just got some 285's and they are rubbing like crap. My cornfed spacer setup is pretty much shot. The coils have over 150K on them. I know that I don't have 3" anymore. I'm lucky to have 2" of lift. I have a v6 Extended cab. Also just incase I do decide to get them my zip code is 37754 for an estimate of shipping costs if you get a chance to get them. I really appreciate it man.

Thanks,
Benji

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Yes this set up will give you 3" of lift. You can see the picture on the first post of how much lift it gave my truck, I was surprised it was as much as it was...the driver side also has a trim packer in it to compensate for the added weight (driver) always being on that side. The tires in the pictures are 31x10.5 BFG Allterrains.

I will not charge extra for shipping, 350.00 and they are yours to be shipped out on monday (or whenever I receive the funds).

1 - 20 of 24 Posts