TTORA Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking about 3" or so of lift. Sorry if this has been beaten to death. I'm on my way out the door to work so i'll do a more thourough search in the mornin when i get home.

What are the pluses/minuses to each setup. Coils are out of the question.......i don't have the coinage for them.

thanks for the replies.
cart

·
Registered
81 Posts
cartman308 said:
I'm thinking about 3" or so of lift. Sorry if this has been beaten to death. I'm on my way out the door to work so i'll do a more thourough search in the mornin when i get home.

What are the pluses/minuses to each setup. Coils are out of the question.......i don't have the coinage for them.

thanks for the replies.
cart
I have the 3" CB spacer on TRD coils. It was fine for a year or so but the factory coils have sagged and the ride is pretty harsh now. I hope to order the Hoe's soon.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
117 Posts
Do go the cheap way out, you can lift your Tacoma the right way for $400 if you do it yourself. www.4x4connection.com for OME stuff, Summit Racing for AAL's and Autozone for some heavy duty rear shocks, I run the same setup on both my Tacomas. PM me if you have additional questions. I can supply part numbers.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
GoodyearMTR said:
Do go the cheap way out, you can lift your Tacoma the right way for $400 if you do it yourself. www.4x4connection.com for OME stuff, Summit Racing for AAL's and Autozone for some heavy duty rear shocks, I run the same setup on both my Tacomas. PM me if you have additional questions. I can supply part numbers.
what aal are you running. i want to avoid the arse in the air look. so i'm thinking i would jest need 1.5" of lift in the back. I want to go AAL because i pull a trailer with an atv and sometimes have an atv in the bed also. Shackles would wear the leafs out to quickly under these conditions. Who makes a good, reasonably priced AAL and what is a good reasonably priced shock?

·
Registered
117 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts