TTORA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
04 DC lift and tires!!!!!! need input!

ok ttora i need help!! this is what i got, OME 881 front, with dakar (it looks like a 7 pack) rear. the front sags @ an inch more than the rear (which i dont like!!!) i have arb bumper and i am needing new tires. i am willing to go with 882's for more lift in front. BIG QUESTION! should i put in the investment for 285's AT's (mainly rims w correct BS and 1'' diff drop and mabe regear?) OR would 265/75 16 MT's be cool with 882's and keep the setup the same!/ (does anyone have this second-mentioned setup allready????) i got a little money but not a whole lot?!

·
Registered
3 Posts
i went with 265/75 MTR's and 882's i really like this set up!!! but, after reading some more on the 882's im gonna watch my CV's like a hawk!!! mabe need a diff drop!?!?! its running nice but after 65mph there is some vibration until 70mph. im hoping the tire shop didnt balance the tires that well?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
2 Participants
mattj
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing