TTORA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've never heard of this being done, but was just curious if the ability was there to add a leaf to the OME Dakar leaf pack? I may swap the 881's for the 882's soon thus giving me a level stance with the current rear setup. I want the raked look of a stock rig however, so will also being looking to add an additional 1-1.5 inches out back as well to keep the raked stance. Thanks for the input.

- Tony

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
I've never heard of this being done, but was just curious if the ability was there to add a leaf to the OME Dakar leaf pack? I may swap the 881's for the 882's soon thus giving me a level stance with the current rear setup. I want the raked look of a stock rig however, so will also being looking to add an additional 1-1.5 inches out back as well to keep the raked stance. Thanks for the input.

- Tony
shackle... adding an add a leaf designed for a Tacoma stock leaf pack will not only have a negative effect on ride quality, but it won't work with the progressive spring layout of the dakar leaf.... A shackle is the way to go and make sure to adjust the bump stops accordingly...

Later
Joel

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
shackle... adding an add a leaf designed for a Tacoma stock leaf pack will not only have a negative effect on ride quality, but it won't work with the progressive spring layout of the dakar leaf.... A shackle is the way to go and make sure to adjust the bump stops accordingly...

Later
Joel
x2;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts