TTORA Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,417 Posts
Nice! Good choice going with the 881's for a stock front end. I think the snow is the only part of those pics I don't like!

· Registered
1,417 Posts
Full_Tilt_Fud said:
see that is exactly what I was afraid of..........I hate having the rear end sitting that much higher........I was real close to buying a set of those springs but I had this sneaking suspicion that the truck would end up like that and your pictures confirm what I thought........I am glad I just stuck the stock 91 leafs in mine.........it sets perfect and they seem to hold added weight well.
So your truck sits perfectly level? When/if his leafs sag, he'll be sitting level. If your leafs sag, you'll be draggin ass!

· Registered
1,417 Posts
Full_Tilt_Fud said:
In theory since my springs are used and broke in they should not sag......and if they do it will be very little........I have a little room they can drop and still be ok........plus if they do sag too bad i can always add a leaf or put on slightly longer shackels..........the whole setup (springs, new bushings, new u-bolts) cost me less than 100$ so I am not in it for much.

I am not trying to talk bad about the posters setup........I am just glad mine was not that way.........personal preference
I understand. I didn't mean to come off harsh. I was just confused on why you would rather have a level setup to start out with, but you cleared that up by saying your leafs are already used and broke in, and for less than $100...that's good!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.