TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of an OME distributor in Alberta, or Canada? Wheelers has everything I want but I would prefer to buy it local.

Matt

·
Registered
348 Posts
Matt,

In Calgary, you can get OME at quite a few places. Places like National 4wd and Modern Motors bring it in, but I would actually suggest talking to the guys at Matrix Motorsports in Country Hills Toyota - they have access and might even have it in stock.

In Edmonton, I like to support the guys at 4wheelauto. They probably won't have it in stock but can bring it in.

There are also a few Donahoe Racing dealers around too...

Pete

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
I got the OME set up on my old Taco for dirt cheap at nsor.com, talk to Will. I ended up getting them for less than Wheeler's was charging and no customs fees to deal with, and that's when our dollar was at ~0.70 USD. Shipping was also dirt cheap, $25 to ship 4 wheels to my door, can't recall the OME shipping charge.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Forgot about NSOR... I've had good success with them too.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
mountainpete said:
Forgot about NSOR... I've had good success with them too.
I've got a 4runner now, and will be adding the OME set up again, if the local sources have similar prices, that'd be great. Any idea what the prices are at the places you suggested? If not it'll give them a call on Monday.

·
Registered
348 Posts
mudferret said:
I've got a 4runner now, and will be adding the OME set up again, if the local sources have similar prices, that'd be great. Any idea what the prices are at the places you suggested? If not it'll give them a call on Monday.
No, no idea of the prices - but call Matrix first. Not the most knowledgeable, but they are nice guys and they are trying pretty hard - and the prices I have got have all been reasonable. Modern motors is often pretty high for anything Toyota.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts