TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
ooooof..... someone is going to be rocking some seat belt marks for a while. why were they trying to cut around?? lol

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
ouch!

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Dang! That's crazy. What are the rules on passing? I assume you can do it where ever but it just seems odd that he didn't follow the rest of the group. But probably just driver error.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Dang! That's crazy. What are the rules on passing? I assume you can do it where ever but it just seems odd that he didn't follow the rest of the group. But probably just driver error.
According to Tread Lightly, Johnson Valley is a designated open travel area, meaning travel is not limited to designated trails so I guess whatever you think your truck can handle, go for it. Also, the dust was blinding the crap out of people.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
I couldn't help but laugh at the spare going flying though...guy in the other rig was probably like "Woah...what was that?" as it flew by the windshield.

Scary vid though. Hope they recover well.

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
Damn, thats nuts. Looks like it prolly hurt ALOT
Having just recovered from a broken ankle suffered while wheeling, I can tell you that yes, it very much does hurt, ALOT.

In fact, it isn't the initial break that gets to you, because your adrenaline is pumping hard and it masks it. But I bet the next day that guy was hating life every time the pain killers started to wear off.

Even with pain meds, the pain goes from quite bad to a dull ache, but dull aches get to you as well.

Yes, I've broken a lot of bones. Latest one being New Years.

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
How did you brake an ankle while wheeling? I had no idea that happened on trail

1 - 20 of 26 Posts