TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
think i am gonna try and make it out.Might try out he new skid plate;)
i should be out there around 7pm.

·
Registered
613 Posts
hmm... Its been a while since I have had the pickup oot and aboot... I shall see if I can make it. I will be going to Columbus this Sat., so time may be an issue. Ill try to post up later in the week.

·
Premium Member
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Has he changed the course any for this year?
Dont know when i was taking diffs an parts out i would just take them n and run so he could get cracking

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
What time you guys going?

I'm debating pulling my truck up there as kind of a trial run before I try to pull it all the way to Tellico. Think I could park & unload in your drive? not sure how much room they will have over there
Yep you are more than welcome to offload at my house. I will be home after 5 but Steph my be there earlier.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Yea, I wont be able to make it this Friday - we have to head to Columbus too early on Saturday... Enjoy the day - it looks really nice from my crappy office seat. :(

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
I may try to slip out of here and run up despite the fuel prices, I'm pretty bored and would like to get some miles on the truck/trailer before running to Tellico with it

what time are you leaving to head over there?
If Joe won't be there till around 7 I will probably head over around 6:30 or so.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts