TTORA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.tvrage.com/shows/id-31334

Saw the trailer on discovery channel while watching shark week.

For the ones not glued to the boob tube, one car too far is a new reality show premiering on discovery about two guys tranversing off road environments in a jeep having to problem solve & survive as they Go. Basically trail fixing as we do on our trips.

I plan to watch the first episode,expecting to yell at the tv screen when they do stupid things & completely impractically doing things

Discuss!

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well, just watched the first episode.

As expected, momma bear, cub's II & III and I sat, watching the show and laughed our asses off! I don't think it was suppose to a comedy but the "dramatic" situations or should I say the over dramitazation of the two morons was hesterical! Panicking when they didn't need to & causing problems from poor spotting...as Pam said, our youngest daughter (14 years old & never been behind a steering wheel) could spot better than how they are CPA le of.

Going to be hard to watch that reality joke again!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
1 Participant
Bear
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing