TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
gents,
possibly i am overlooking something here, but is there a menu/pulldown/link/etc which shows all of the threads that you have replied to?

thanks
jim aka the wrooster

·
Registered
717 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NorCalTRD said:
as you are probably aware, the searches are cached by session and therefore the link above doesn't work for me. of course i already know that i can search on my user name but it's PITA to have to go to advanced search and then type in my username.

there should be a single button/link for this feature as there is on many boards.

jim aka the wrooster

·
Registered
717 Posts
i dont understand. if you want a drop down menu, just click on your name. menu pops down and you can see what you have posted and what threads you have started.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
NorCalTRD said:
i dont understand. if you want a drop down menu, just click on your name. menu pops down and you can see what you have posted and what threads you have started.
AH HA!

thanks,
jim aka the wrooster (skulks away...)

·
Registered
717 Posts
glad i could help.

·
Registered
5,467 Posts
Actually I just use the User CP. My settings (and I think it's default) are set to subscribe to a thread whenever I create one or reply to one. Whenver there is a reply to a subscribed thread, it will be displayed in the user CP. Click the down arrow next to the thread title and it will take you to the first new post since your last login.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
3 Participants
Interex
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing