TTORA Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Going John Galt
31,845 Posts
Just saw today Barrett is closed nov 1 and won't reopen till next year...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
been that way since it reopened...very short season for that trail :(

·
Registered
144 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Just saw today Barrett is closed nov 1 and won't reopen till next year...

Well that's not going to work is it? This trip is falling apart quickly.

Wanted to throw this out there in case anyone's interested. Not trying to hijack anyone's thread but figured were all trying to get one last run in.

We have 3-4 rigs that will be running Hell Hole Nov 7th/8th. I know it's a long drive for a short trail but you guys are more than welcome to come with.

https://www.tacomaworld.com/threads/heading-back-into-hell-hole-nov-7th-8th.395238/
Thanks for this invite, I need to check and see if I can make this one since our trip is falling apart before it starts. I"ve never run HH trail either.

·
Registered
375 Posts
I have a buddy flying up from SoCal for the weekend and he is already booked and arranged his business around the weekend of the 20th. So i'm going to try and still get a trip going.

Anyone up for a run Nov 20-22.. Start early Sat am on the 21st.

Strawberry Pass, Slickrock, Niagara Rim? Open to ideas.

·
Premium Member
12,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Damn, sorry mike. I wish I could make it

I posted up on the norcalttora Facebook page and Kyle/Matt want to go

·
Registered
375 Posts
Damn, sorry mike. I wish I could make it

I posted up on the norcalttora Facebook page and Kyle/Matt want to go

It's all good man, your married now I get it ;) you have an extended family. I'll check on TTORA FB.

·
Premium Member
3,388 Posts
Kinda last minute but myself and the Matts are going to Rubicon tomorrow after work. Coming back Saturday afternoon :cool:

·
Registered
375 Posts
Kinda last minute but myself and the Matts are going to Rubicon tomorrow after work. Coming back Saturday afternoon :cool:
Thanks, I have trick or treat duties this weekend with my kids. Have fun and let us know if there is any snow up there. I read on the RTF FB page there is some snow expected this weekend.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Still up for a run the weekend of the 20th, always down for the rubicon, and I bet if Brian doesnt tear into his truck before then we can convince him! Kyle sounded pretty up for it too.

·
Going John Galt
31,845 Posts
so much for the 'pre-snow' part of this thread :p
12" over 7,000' and near 2' at high elevations, wee!

·
Registered
375 Posts
Still up for a run the weekend of the 20th, always down for the rubicon, and I bet if Brian doesnt tear into his truck before then we can convince him! Kyle sounded pretty up for it too.
Ok cool, I'm up for a run that weekend too. Not necessarily looking to camp in 2 feet of snow but looks like that maybe the reality. :baby:

I'm kinda down for whatever but I guess it depends on the weather too.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts