TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before it gets too stinking hot? June 1st-3rd? I get outta work at 2pm and have that weekend off. Truck will be fixed and ready to do in a week...

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
im probably not down for camping but in for some wheeling on at least one of the days

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Ive got to work on saturday night. I will try to make a day run maybe on sunday if you guys are gonna wheel that day.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
well actually i might camp if i dont have to work

·
Premium Member
962 Posts
Wish I could but to close to the baby comin and truck is not done yet

·
Registered
43 Posts
What's up guys, I just moved to South FL and I was wondering where I could do some wheeling. I've got a 99 stock 4runner with some bfg at's. Any info would be great.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
What's up guys, I just moved to South FL and I was wondering where I could do some wheeling. I've got a 99 stock 4runner with some bfg at's. Any info would be great.
Welcome to Florida. Where at in south florida?

·
Registered
455 Posts
how about the following weekend?
i am planning to head up there and do some camping, wheeling and kayaking. with a tacoma 4runner and a nissan.
lets see if anyone else is intrested.
i dont really know the wheeling area too well, but i have camped and canoed before.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Clutch master cyl is fixed and truck is running good. I'm going to work on my CV axle monday/tuesday. So what is the final count? Camping, or coming down for the day?

Mike: Fri-Sunday..... anyone else?

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
way too soon lol just got back from citrus lol aint mutch to do in onf compaird to citrus i rather drive down there again lol

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
what days. im off sat so id be good for a day run

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
If someone else is going to go then i'm gonna camp from friday afternoon to sunday... ride all 3 days... If no one else is going to camp then I'm not sure...

·
Registered
455 Posts
i am planning to camp the following weekend if anyone is intrested in goin for a trail ride fri sat or sun.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
way too soon lol just got back from citrus lol aint mutch to do in onf compaird to citrus i rather drive down there again lol

Are you telling me you actually went wheeling!!?? :eek: Or are you just full of the good ol brown stuff again? :lmao:

Mike, I might be able to make a day run, we will see on work and how hot it gets...

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Are you telling me you actually went wheeling!!?? :eek: Or are you just full of the good ol brown stuff again? :lmao:

Mike, I might be able to make a day run, we will see on work and how hot it gets...
i dident do the ddigging to china part which was the last thing we did because i thought it was going to be something diffrent from what it was

1 - 20 of 58 Posts