1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
The wandering wiregrass trail on the south end looks like it's in the same area as the trails we rode back last november I think down there. When a few of us went out on Friday and preran some stuff, the trail with deep water. I wonder if that trail incorporates some of those trails we went on.

Also, the only trails that are open to us look like forest roads that are opened to ATV/Motorcycle traffic. While the ATV/Dirtbike trails are most likely whooped out sand trails we woudn't want to bother with anyway, they look much more interesting on the map than the multiuse trails.

·
Registered
499 Posts
WOW a whole 55 miles of trails. I can't believe that is all we got. Gonna go ride them in July to go test out the rig since it hasn't really run since last Nov. Probably be one of those been ther done that no reason to go back rides ya think?!

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
WOW a whole 55 miles of trails. I can't believe that is all we got. Gonna go ride them in July to go test out the rig since it hasn't really run since last Nov. Probably be one of those been ther done that no reason to go back rides ya think?!
I think so...:rolleyes:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts