TTORA Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
theres Opals in nor cal and here all mine it so cool i was going to go too Org and N.A. but i dont think i have too there in my back yared well kind of :D

·
Premium Member
4,997 Posts
Matt Stephenson said:
theres Opals in nor cal and here all mine it so cool i was going to go too Org and N.A. but i dont think i have too there in my back yared well kind of :D

What?

·
concussed
1,159 Posts
i felt good after my bowel movement...

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Let me translate that for you

I think he was trying to say:

"I just found out that Gemstons like the opal are to be found here in my native state of California. I want to look for some, and I hope to find a few."

Or something similar to that.

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Yeah um... these:

are NOT opals. And while they may not be your one way ticket to high society, you will on the other hand be very popular in your trailer park or ghetto of choice.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
no not the car , the gemstone its really cool there not supposed too find them in norcal, maybe in socal but not here. oh and i was really drunk last night sorry for the spelling. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
400 Posts
Matt Stephenson said:
This post is making me laugh so hard!
I know what you mean Matt...you mean the gemstones. Beware, it's bad luck to posess an opal unless it's your birthstone. :D

Jeez guys, even an old gearhead like me knows the difference between a "baby vette" and a rock......well, come to think of it, there wasn't much difference. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,582 Posts

My friend has 2 of these little mini vettes. They are cool as hell and fun to drive.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts