TTORA Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm thinkin about takin the body lift off and the 36's, to just have the tuff country 5 inch lift and 33's er something. so if someone wants a 95 tacoma body lift for free all i need is the "original" bolts and we'll call it even. also the 36 inch TSL radials are up for sale around $650 or trade for some 33's with good tread and fit a 15x10 rim. so what do ya think?

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Iggy said:
i heard it isent suggested to run bit tires on stock cv's
Its also not suggested to lift your truck, put mogs on it, bash into trees at moonscape, or let teenagers who work at sonic drive!!! :whip: :rofl:

Hey joe, are your TSL's the radials or bias?

Oh and I say :kewl: on getting rid of the BL! Are you thinking of trying to use a little more finnesse wheeling rather than hammer down? Or are you trying to make your rig handle the hammer down style you like to display? :D

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
So are they radial or bias ply? I saw them when we went to Richloam, how many miles are on them also?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
91toyota4x4 said:
Bryan he's getting a rear locker and going back to 33s so he doesn't break too much more stuff. Plus he is keeping 4.10s for now so the 33s will drive alot better w/4.10s.
yeah what he said.....
they are radial and bias tires.jk they're radial
i donno max 5,000 miles i have had them.???

also i cant understand what the heck im doing wrong, but i cant post a pic of them on here.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bosco said:
Its also not suggested to lift your truck, put mogs on it, bash into trees at moonscape, or let teenagers who work at sonic drive!!! :whip: :rofl:

Hey joe, are your TSL's the radials or bias?

Oh and I say :kewl: on getting rid of the BL! Are you thinking of trying to use a little more finnesse wheeling rather than hammer down? Or are you trying to make your rig handle the hammer down style you like to display? :D
finnesse whats that?? lol plus hammer down is more fun lol. oh it hammers down fine its just i feel like im gona tip over, but thats just me or could it be because i took my swaybar off??? lol

oh yeah i command you to buy my tires!!!

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
PM sent :D

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Joe, did you get my pm yet?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
xx1joe1xx said:
Boggers !!!!
so its either some reg, Tsl's or bfGoods mudd terr. both in 33 cept the tsl are 33.7 inches so it would look a lil better and ground clearance too.
what's yall think?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
6 Participants
xx1joe1xx
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing