TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
NEVER SERIOUS
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lost a hockey bet to Brian (X2) and he accepted my CDN funds with no problem. Sent me his shipping address promptly. Looking forward to losing bets to him in the future and sending him more CDN money. Thanks Brian, you da man.

·
Ban Count: 12
1,815 Posts
I totally missed this! Shoot, I am definately down when the season comes back. If not the NHL, maybe the CHL next year or something.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Hey Brian....

Have not seen nor heard from you in a while....of course I was the one who was AOL from this new board for so damn long....

Anyway, I still have your tow strap! You lent it to me at the Takeover...

It is here in the garage, maybe someone can TTUPS it to ya, if you dont get down this way anytime soon. Or I will donate it to an upcoming raffle...the "official" oppositeboy towstrap!

-Angry

·
NEVER SERIOUS
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oppositeboy said:
I totally missed this! Shoot, I am definately down when the season comes back. If not the NHL, maybe the CHL next year or something.
WE SHOULD BET ON HOW LONG THE STRIKE WILL LAST, LOL

·
Ban Count: 12
1,815 Posts
Angry Andy said:
Hey Brian....

Have not seen nor heard from you in a while....of course I was the one who was AOL from this new board for so damn long....

Anyway, I still have your tow strap! You lent it to me at the Takeover...

It is here in the garage, maybe someone can TTUPS it to ya, if you dont get down this way anytime soon. Or I will donate it to an upcoming raffle...the "official" oppositeboy towstrap!

-Angry
Hey Andy. I will try and head that way sometime in the not so distant future. Things are still kind of busy on weekends now that we have 2 traveling basketball teams. I am hoping to get to the Bay Area within the next couple of weeks. Hell, if it gets raffled, that's ok. It's not like I'll be needing it soon... :rolleyes: :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts