TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Spoke with Dane last night, he is planning on doing a run at Brown's Camp this Saturday, Dec. 18th. He has no internet access at the moment since he is homeless, so please give him a call for details. I'll be in town for the holidays and riding shotgun with Dane. Not sure on times yet, so you'll have to contact him.

Here is his number if you have any questions

541-974-3219

·
Registered
62 Posts
jeff

i will be up their too, but i will be rolling in the landcruiser. i Have to drop the tranny and fix the flex plate before we go out though. Hope to see you their.

joe_mauma said:
Spoke with Dane last night, he is planning on doing a run at Brown's Camp this Saturday, Dec. 18th. He has no internet access at the moment since he is homeless, so please give him a call for details. I'll be in town for the holidays and riding shotgun with Dane. Not sure on times yet, so you'll have to contact him.

Here is his number if you have any questions

541-602-5751

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you planning on caravaning with Dane out there? I know he mentioned he might stay at your place the night before.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I'll be up at my parents' house, so will meet you guys somewhere on 26 on the way out.

If you guys are gonna party it up Friday night, I might cruise over to your place as well if you guys don't mind.

Be sure to mount those 37's on Dane's truck for the day!

·
Registered
62 Posts
you can crash at my brothers house too, he does not mind. So will you be riding with dane. Im going to be in the cruiser with no doors, or top. Man i cant wait.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts