TTORA Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found these guys on the net, Rocky Road Outfitters they have the lowest prices on Lock Rights that I have been able to find anywhere! They have 'em for non trd Taco rears for $275 brand new, closest price I could find to that was $303 from West coast differentials. Most other dealers want $330 or so. They were very helpful on the phone and have kept me up to date. I definately recommend them to anyone looking for some good deals. They are also in the process of developing Taco specific gear in their fab shop.

Check 'em out!

Boheefus

·
Registered
436 Posts
Boheefus said:
I found these guys on the net, Rocky Road Outfitters they have the lowest prices on Lock Rights that I have been able to find anywhere! They have 'em for non trd Taco rears for $275 brand new, closest price I could find to that was $303 from West coast differentials. Most other dealers want $330 or so. They were very helpful on the phone and have kept me up to date. I definately recommend them to anyone looking for some good deals. They are also in the process of developing Taco specific gear in their fab shop.

Check 'em out!

Boheefus
central 4wd has em for 288.60 but thats also got free shipping so ends up cheaper than rocky road.
http://www.central4wd.com/store/brandlist.asp?ID=161

·
Registered
436 Posts
Boheefus said:
thanks for bursting my bubble buddy:)

Boheefus

sorry, i bursted my own too... i ordered one locally for 281 but with tax it was 298. but i busted my spiders and needed somethin quick so it was worth an extra 10 bucks to get it fast and also help out a local shop.

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
I'm interested to hear how your whole transaction goes with Rocky Road. I've read mixed reviews about their service (I hadn't heard of them and they have a good deal on some shocks i want, so I did a serach), but so far it sounds like they are treating you right.

·
Registered
307 Posts
how good are the lock rights for the front diffs.

·
Registered
358 Posts
ianshoots said:
I'm interested to hear how your whole transaction goes with Rocky Road. I've read mixed reviews about their service (I hadn't heard of them and they have a good deal on some shocks i want, so I did a serach), but so far it sounds like they are treating you right.
I ordered my No-Slip through them about 3-4 weeks ago. I used their online ordering interface, and everything went well. I did call them two or three days after I ordered it and got the tracking number for my shipment (which was drop-shipped directly from Powertrax).

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
Jay04Taco said:
how good are the lock rights for the front diffs.

They don't have lockrites for the front diff on Tacomas. ARB is the only one that I know of that sells a locker for the Tacoma front. That is unless you have a Dana 44 like me. Then you can get any locker you want! :D

·
Premium Member
4,997 Posts
Crash said:
They don't have lockrites for the front diff on Tacomas. ARB is the only one that I know of that sells a locker for the Tacoma front. That is unless you have a Dana 44 like me. Then you can get any locker you want! :D
Front 7.5" lockright = part # 1611. :D

Later,
....Mike

·
Registered
137 Posts
jhorn_007 said:
sorry, i bursted my own too... i ordered one locally for 281 but with tax it was 298. but i busted my spiders and needed somethin quick so it was worth an extra 10 bucks to get it fast and also help out a local shop.

HMMM, you got a lockright in the back now? I gotta install my damn front Aussie Locker now!!!! lol

·
Registered
436 Posts
Puckett said:
HMMM, you got a lockright in the back now? I gotta install my damn front Aussie Locker now!!!! lol

nah man, i just dreamin... hehe on the way back to lex. i got the wild hair and done some thinkin, i checked the price tues. but when i got back today(wed.) i just went and busted out the darn plastic. i hope i can get it before i get the gears in, if not, i'll wait a while till it warms up then put it in there... i was kind of hopin u didnt see this... lol i was just gonna pull a rabbit out of the hat and make u go WTF? at the next wheelin trip... lol... SHHHH... keep it on the DL.

·
Premium Member
307 Posts
jhorn_007 said:
lol i was just gonna pull a rabbit out of the hat and make u go WTF? at the next wheelin trip... lol... SHHHH... keep it on the DL.
Like the rest of us don't check the board... :D
I need to get a divorce so i can finish my truck. Well, 'finish' will probably never happen, but at least get it to a point where I'm content for a while. :D

·
Registered
436 Posts
nees1212 said:
Like the rest of us don't check the board... :D
I need to get a divorce so i can finish my truck. Well, 'finish' will probably never happen, but at least get it to a point where I'm content for a while. :D

i was content for a while... but how long have i had the lift and u see what i just posted.... lol it sucks man, its never done....

·
Premium Member
307 Posts
jhorn_007 said:
i was content for a while... but how long have i had the lift and u see what i just posted.... lol it sucks man, its never done....

I'd be content with new tires (33s), gears, locker, and front bumper.

·
Registered
436 Posts
nees1212 said:
I'd be content with new tires (33s), gears, locker, and front bumper.
lol... i'd be content with new tires maybe 38's, sas, sliders, rear bumper, maybe flatbed, OBA, and a cage... i'm sure i'm missin somethin though... lol

·
Premium Member
307 Posts
jhorn_007 said:
lol... i'd be content with new tires maybe 38's, sas, sliders, rear bumper, maybe flatbed, OBA, and a cage... i'm sure i'm missin somethin though... lol
I got the bumper, sliders, and soon-to-be OBA. :p

But you go the gears, locker, front bumper, and tires. :(

1 - 17 of 17 Posts