TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone advise the height of a stock block for rear of 02 DC 4x4 TRD? I fear that the truck I just purchased has been improperly lifted. The current blocks are 2.75" measured from back, and taper to a 2.5" at front.

Where is best place to find stock block if the above is aftermarket?

Found Revtek spacers in front...however the rear sits obviously higher than front.

thanks for the help

·
Registered
234 Posts
There are no stock blocks!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Stock

Was afraid you'd say that! That makes it easy to correct then I reckon...or I can get a 1" block which may level it off better. Chevy's have a stock-block on rear and I did not know if toyota did too. Thanks for the assist.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Evil

That's what I read... I understand a little about axle wrap and damage. Back in the day; blocks and re-arched springs were it. But you can bet I will get the blocks out from under the taco after work tomorrow! thanx

·
NorCal Chapter Pres
12,206 Posts
If you want to put a 1" block, ditch that idea and get some Deaver 1.5" 3leaf AAL...

·
Registered
133 Posts
I had 2 inch lift blocks too which sucked. I dont understand why they have those giant blocks in the big dodge pickups stock, those things are like 6 inches. Dont they cause damage too? Is it just poor engineering?

·
Registered
230 Posts
They probably do it because its cheaper.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts