TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
•ORS 3.4L Performance Motor Mounts
$449.00 ORS-EC071

We set out to design an indestructible set of motor mounts for the popular Toyota 3.4L V6 (5VZ-FE). Here is that set. These mounts utilize over-sized 2.5" polyurethane bushings and 5/8" grade 8 hardware. They are laser-cut from 1/4" steel and mig-welded. They completely bolt to the engine side, using the stock holes PLUS 2 additional mounting holes on each side. Their completely boxed construction makes them very rigid and the enlarged bolt pattern allows excellent shear resistance.

These ORS mounts will eliminate almost all drivetrain "wrap", allowing for a faster throttle response and less drivetrain slop. They are also ideal for the 'wheeler who likes to turn his/her rig upside-down. Along with this, all "normal" drivetrain vibrations are translated to the cab a little more, so the customer will "feel" the engine a little more than with the Toyota mounts.

These mounts are perfect for 3.4L engine swaps into anything from an older mini-truck to a rock buggy. This ORS mount set will fit all 3.4L V6 engines, front or rear oil sump. The basic mount set is for the motor side only and includes: 2 mounts, bushings, bushing sleeves, and all necessary hardware. Mounts are sold unpainted. Frame mounting brackets are available separately. Those with a race/rock buggy or wanting to fabricate their own frame brackets will only need the mount set.

- At this time we only have frame brackets available for the ’79–’85 4X4 P/U and 4Runner. For all other applications the customer will need to fabricate their own frame brackets.
due to photo space constraints the photos can be found on our site:
here

·
Premium Member
2,240 Posts
They look awesome, but 449 are they made out of titanium.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for all the compliments. When it comes to the price these do have a bit of sticker shock to them. We had hoped to sell them for less, but with the material and labor it was not possible. With this price tag we know that they are not for everyone, but for the person who is spending thousands of dollars on an engine conversion or building an all out pre-runner or rock crawler - these are your motor mounts. The pictures just don’t do justice the quality and strength of this product. The features of these motor mounts set it apart from any other product on the market that we have seen.

·
Registered
1 Posts
wow those frikkin tings are awesome..

DO you make frame mounts ? I have a 1998 and my driver side rear cab mount
on the frame rotted .. I need to cut it off and put on a replacement.
if not does anyone know where I can get one ?

thanks
mike

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
wow those frikkin tings are awesome..

DO you make frame mounts ? I have a 1998 and my driver side rear cab mount
on the frame rotted .. I need to cut it off and put on a replacement.
if not does anyone know where I can get one ?

thanks
mike
Thanks

We do not offer a replacement body mount for the Tacoma. We could custom make something but it would have to be designed off the vehicle and we currently do not have ant Tacomas in the shop. Your best bet would be to pick one up off a donor vehicle. Good luck

1 - 8 of 8 Posts