TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Big tars, little bed.
8,407 Posts
do they still make harnesses? They're local so I figure it's worth a shot. Anyone?
I have a hand written schematic from my 9.5" elocker they built for me. Let me know if you want a copy.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Brian(thefatkid) did a lot of work for Mike, you should hit him up for a harnes and some other 3.4 stuff. He really know's his shit!

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
do they still make harnesses? They're local so I figure it's worth a shot. Anyone?
Have Brian "theFatKid" build you what you need! He did a very very nice clean job for me on my 3.4 swap! I have never had any lights at all! He also gave me a very good price!:D

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Have Brian "theFatKid" build you what you need! He did a very very nice clean job for me on my 3.4 swap! I have never had any lights at all! He also gave me a very good price!:D
Sounds good to me. I'd much rather give my $$ to a fellow CoTTORA member anyways. Hey, TheFatKid, I have all of the correct plugs but the harness is hacked up. C:Dan you make an engine harness from scratch? No lights, no guages, just motor. If you can, I'm going to be SERIOUSLY impressed.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I am in need of thefatkids's expertise because I am wanting to use the factory RR Diff Lock switch and if I am lucky...have the Diff Lock dash light function too. I hope he is interested in performing a harness construction for me as I would be glad to make it worth his time.

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
Blacktaco, inchworm makes a great harness for elocker swaps of all kinds. Its reasonably priced, well thought out and has good install directions/instructions to go with it. Its the route I ended up going with my 80 rear elocker.

·
Registered
430 Posts
ORS is gone but mike is still making harnesses. i just got ahold of him for my f-toy 22re harness. the ORS site still has the sales email address on it and he response to emails. check out the site and drop him an email. he replied to my message within 24 hours.

·
Registered
15 Posts
This info is great news. I am looking to swap a 3.4 into my '92 4runner really soon since I just picked up and engine and harness out of a '00 4runner. I am in denver if anyone wants to give me any pointers ect.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts