TTORA Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It has been long over due, but we are finally signed up for TTORA. We want to give you guys a heads up on new products, help out with tech questions and hopefully meet a lot of you out on the trail. We look forward to talking to you in the future. Thanks :)

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome aboard...Officially!

Now get to work on the coil-over system for Taco's!
Thanks, the Tacoma coilover system is in the works as we speak. The truck should be ready for testing in the next couple of weeks. I will try and get some photos of it once we are a little closer.

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
I just saw the 4Runner with your Front coil over system in Toyota Owners Mag...that system looks great..I want it!!!

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Welcome guys!! I had a quick question about your motormounts. Can I ask why they are almost $500??? That is some serious coin for motor mounts. I was just curious as to why they are so much.

Thanks,
Tim

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
They are very well built, usable for street driving, and can handle anything you can throw at them.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
I don't disagree with that, but we need some brackets included to bolt them to the existing mounts. It's pretty tight in there and for that kind of money, they need to be bolt on.

Tim

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Unfortunately with the labor/materials we have into them we cannot reduce the price any further, we wish we could (see the 22R performance mount pricing...) We price them as best as we can for what we have into them.

Sorry!

·
Premium Member
4,982 Posts
It has been long over due, but we are finally signed up for TTORA. We want to give you guys a heads up on new products, help out with tech questions and hopefully meet a lot of you out on the trail. We look forward to talking to you in the future. Thanks :)
SWEET, I just sent Una some info on the Arkansas chapter event september 19-21st

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Offhand my answer is no, but I haven't been here for as long as the product. I will find out better for you and get back with you!

·
Registered
84 Posts
WELCOME,You come from a great wheelin state where parts are really stress tested your knowledge n parts source will be greatly appreciated.:saw: :welder:

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
thanks guys! Let us know if there is anything we can help with.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts