TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does the OTT drop pitman arm have the same drop as stock. From what I see the stock is 2.5" from top of the box end to top of the draglink end. The OTT says 2.5" from mounting to mounting surface. That leads me to believe that theirs is from the top of the box end to the bottom of the drag end. If so how thick is the arm itself. It seems to be the closest to what I need. I need stock drop and shorter eye - eye. Everything clears on the street and ramp, but the arm rubs the tie rod under extreme axle movement.

·
Registered
518 Posts
If you get a hold of those guys let me know- Ive called multiple times for 3 days, to get my pitman arm ordered- they never answer or call me back- I went with the Sky Manufacturing. They picked up the first time, processed my order quickly, and the guy was helpful and friendly. Maybe later on down the line I'll have another go at the OTT :(

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Probably get a Scout box for about same/less money ;)

·
Registered
250 Posts
Get one from sky. Good customer service. Im installing my flat i ordered from them tonight and its a sexy looking little piece.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Get it from Sky......DO NOT order from Dunks Performance...they lagged and did not care about my order.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The sky doesnt fit my needs. Too little of a drop, and I wont notch the frame. I would rather relocate the steering or change the rods. No biggie.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Whats wrong with notching the frame? As long as its done right there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. My box is mounted straight up and down with a flat pitman arm from sky and the frame notched. Just plate everything and beef the area up that you have to take out from.
Josh

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
what about using the 2wd one? they arent flat, but are less droop than the 4x4 one, and space between the eyes is shorter

1 - 8 of 8 Posts