TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the national board had a competition for the new TTORA logo. i think we should do the same thing, only have a competition for the new OTTORA sticker.

submit your designs and we will all vote on the new OTTORA stickers!!!
try and keep it simple yet creative

enjoy!

TODD-OTTORA PRESIDENT

·
Registered
388 Posts
Sounds good.
So it is "OTTORA" instead of "ORTTORA"?

·
Registered
237 Posts
what if we got some big window banners that had like "OTTORA" for the windshield. i've always wanted something like that. I suck at drawing so i'm no help of making a new sticker, but that just my :2cents:

·
Registered
388 Posts
Here's some quick photo-chops of the national sticker:

·
Registered
244 Posts
i like the 2nd one better..

·
Registered
388 Posts
2BIGTACOMA03 said:
did this at work today...plus my work can make the stickers for cost of materials!!!
:kewl:
Looks good to me!

·
Registered
30 Posts
I kind of like Oregon embedded in the TTORA.
I don't know if this is simple enough, but I sent this to Todd a few months back as a possible logo. It's a take-off on the national logo. I think it would be great as a bumper sticker.
Matt

Attachments

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Obsidian said:
I kind of like Oregon embedded in the TTORA.
I don't know if this is simple enough, but I sent this to Todd a few months back as a possible logo. It's a take-off on the national logo. I think it would be great as a bumper sticker.
Matt
that would be a badass bumper sticker, but the thing is, it would have to be a digital print sticker which = $$$. even at my cost of material + labor, the sticker would still be about 20-30 bucks.

·
Registered
388 Posts
2BIGTACOMA03 said:
that would be a badass bumper sticker, but the thing is, it would have to be a digital print sticker which = $$$. even at my cost of material + labor, the sticker would still be about 20-30 bucks.
What kind of $$ are we looking at for the one that you made?

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
OR_05Taco said:
What kind of $$ are we looking at for the one that you made?
If i have production make around 50 of them. i can sell them for around 6-7 dollars. if i just have 2 or 3 made...probably around 12-15 dollars.

i will know a final price once production gets me the 1st sticker. they are making it this week.

·
Registered
388 Posts
2BIGTACOMA03 said:
If i have production make around 50 of them. i can sell them for around 6-7 dollars. if i just have 2 or 3 made...probably around 12-15 dollars.

i will know a final price once production gets me the 1st sticker. they are making it this week.
SWEET :cool:

·
Registered
237 Posts
2BIGTACOMA03 said:

how did those stickers come out Todd?

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'm playing around with bumpersticker paper on my computer printer. I've done the more complex logo. It's not bad and has stood up through a couple of North Carolina thunderstorms. The key is a coat of polyurethane spray.
I can print out a couple of different options.
Anyhow, this would not be a large production option, but the cost is a couple bucks apiece, at the most. Todd, you want me to mail you a couple samples? If so, email me ([email protected]) your mailing address and the graphic files for any other ones you want to test.
Matt

1 - 20 of 89 Posts