TTORA Forum banner

21 - 40 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
i know a guy down here in albany who does stickers! he may be able to hook us up with some production! all he needs is a sample copy!

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Stickers is a great idea..Make them big though (like 8"X12"), our organization needs a quick turn around with this new website. The only way people are going to "SEE" us is if we make ourselves noticed..make a mark. People look at our trucks everyday, whether it be driving to school, work or even to the store, when they keep seeing OTTORA on trucks all over Oregon, people will soon wonder and want to become involved.

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Tacoma Jake said:
Stickers is a great idea..Make them big though (like 8"X12"), our organization needs a quick turn around with this new website. The only way people are going to "SEE" us is if we make ourselves noticed..make a mark. People look at our trucks everyday, whether it be driving to school, work or even to the store, when they keep seeing OTTORA on trucks all over Oregon, people will soon wonder and want to become involved.
That’s a little big don't you think? What about a few different sizes? I don't know how that affects the cost but just an idea. I like the size of the national sticker though.

I can't see the sticker idea 2BIGTACOMA03 posted up. I'm not sure why but its gone. We could talk to the sticker lady that the national forum uses. A lot of the guys who have custom work done go though here so I'm sure she can work with us on a design and probably do it at a reasonable price.

later...

·
Registered
645 Posts
Obsidian said:
I kind of like Oregon embedded in the TTORA.
I don't know if this is simple enough, but I sent this to Todd a few months back as a possible logo. It's a take-off on the national logo. I think it would be great as a bumper sticker.
Matt
that one looks nice but how about we use the TTORA one in the e-shop place except put either "O" or "OR" infront of TTORA and make it the same size, yeah? Just a suggestion...

Joe

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
joel said:
That’s a little big don't you think? What about a few different sizes?
Not if its a window sticker...different sizes would be good.

·
Registered
645 Posts
2LONGTOY89 said:
did this at work today...plus my work can make the stickers for cost of materials!!!

You bug them yet Todd?? My right rear window is still open waiting for this sticker to be put on...it'll be COOOOL DOOOOOOODE!!! :kewl:

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
lol, i email the vinyl art sticker guy at work on wednesday, but he hasnt got back to me...its getting kind of retarded. i will just talk to him in person tomorrow and make him do it. i will keep you all updated day by day.

·
Registered
645 Posts
ehehe alright...hows this going to work though? how much do you know to make? what if you make too many and not many people buy them? Hows the charging cost going to work? :confused: I guess that's why you said you'll keep us posted :p dduurr dumb of me

·
Registered
237 Posts
todd.... any answers yet??? i need a sticker for 5 more hp!!!! :D

·
Registered
713 Posts
as2sb3100 said:
Yea, I keep getting stuck without em. :D
I don't think that because of not having a sticker :rofl:

·
Registered
412 Posts
Are these stickers for real? I'm almost ready to put ottra on my window with a marker just to represent to all of the wattora guys that I've been meeting.If they are hook a brother up!

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
I just talked to my boss and he is going to rush the shop guys to get us 5 stickers. it might cost us a few bucks each. HOPEFULLY, i will have them at by our sept. club run.

·
Registered
713 Posts
2LONGTOY89 said:
I just talked to my boss and he is going to rush the shop guys to get us 5 stickers. it might cost us a few bucks each. HOPEFULLY, i will have them at by our sept. club run.
Me wants one

21 - 40 of 89 Posts