TTORA Forum banner

41 - 60 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
SashimiTaco said:
Yota's do not get [email protected]#$% (in fact, you will have to pay some clubs everytime you use the word). You're only temporarily detained :D
Yeah yota's don't get stuck we get temporarily high centered ;)

·
Registered
742 Posts
Actualy since I've gotten the locker I realy dont have temporary movement problems any more. Only time I can realy remember getting straped was on funny rocks, and I swear I coulda made it if someone woulda pushed.

·
Registered
645 Posts
2LONGTOY89 said:
I hope its this one..if it is then I want one!! I won't make it on this months run but maybe next months depending on where its at but Joe wants one. I filled out one of the order form thingy for a TTORA sticker but they never got back to me..and its been well over a month...should I try again?

Joe

·
Registered
46 Posts
Obsidian said:
I kind of like Oregon embedded in the TTORA.
I don't know if this is simple enough, but I sent this to Todd a few months back as a possible logo. It's a take-off on the national logo. I think it would be great as a bumper sticker.
Matt
thats sick!!

·
Registered
742 Posts
Hurmmm.....Let me give it a try, I'll post back later. Bump this though. I like those 2, First one looks too much like TTORA, We should ahve some shit that makes it look Oregon, and original?
Make something up. I can stick it on the cafepress site. Their stuff is ok, I wish it was a little better quality though. I still need to buy a sweatshirt.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I still need to buy a sweatshirt.
Anyone know why the isn't the logo on the back as well, and also which sticker would be better on my taco? (all black, cept rims!) I want to Rep. down here in the Rogue Valley.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Anyone know why the isn't the logo on the back as well, and also which sticker would be better on my taco? (all black, cept rims!) I want to Rep. down here in the Rogue Valley.
They don't have the option of putting it on the back, i think. I'll check though.

I think the black one looks best. Plus it has the website address on it. And now that I realize the other one doesnt I'll have to fix that.

41 - 60 of 89 Posts