TTORA Forum banner

61 - 80 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
They don't have the option of putting it on the back, i think. I'll check though.

I think the black one looks best. Plus it has the website address on it. And now that I realize the other one doesnt I'll have to fix that.
Awesome, thanks for the input and I'll keep watching for the update!

·
Registered
20 Posts
School is kickin' my ass. or it was...on break now, I'll try to sketch something out on the compy. I like both those stickers. or they vinyl decals?

The one with the State should have " OTTORA". Nice job, props.

·
Registered
742 Posts
School is kickin' my ass. or it was...on break now, I'll try to sketch something out on the compy. I like both those stickers. or they vinyl decals?

The one with the State should have " OTTORA". Nice job, props.
Theyr not vinyl. I iwish they were. Theyr ok, but on our rigs they probably wont hold up too long.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I am new to this but i am from oregon originally and i miss wheeling up there all they have down here rocks and cacti....how often do you guys meet and how can i get a sticker to represent oregon down here in AZ

·
Registered
742 Posts
We try and get out at least once a month. I just got my 4runner working again so this weekend should be awesome. For now athe only place to get a sticker is from cafepress. I keep forgetting to put mine on my rig so I cant say how well it will hold up to weather, but I'll have it on there before the wheeling trip this weekend.

·
Registered
222 Posts
where can i get one them white ottora stickers? them are cool

·
Registered
34 Posts
hmm, they do have that option. I'll have to add another sweatshirt with the logo on the back.
Well since someone brought this thread back to life, I haven't seen any new shirts or anything with the logo all big and proud on somethin.

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
Well since someone brought this thread back to life, I haven't seen any new shirts or anything with the logo all big and proud on somethin.

Eric (as2sb3100), the guy that did all this stuff for the chapter, was recently killed in an accident. Not sure who would be willing to take over the Cafepress work.

·
Registered
501 Posts
i would be willing to pay around $20 for the black sticker. my vote goes to that design with a couple different color schemes that would be sick. mixing red/black/white would look the best IMO.

·
Registered
589 Posts
those are cool id rather have them like diecast cut

·
Registered
158 Posts
those are cool id rather have them like diecast cut
I have a friend at school that makes custom license plate frame and hitch covers, I;m working on a design for him that he can machine out of aluminum. Basically I was thinking that the plate frames would say something like (Top/Bottom)
"TOYOTA TERRITORY / OREGON CHAPTER"
and for me since im from WA but live in OR
" TOYOTA TERRITORY / PACIFIC NORTHWEST"

What do you guys think? and how much would you be willing to pay for a CNC plate frame or hitch cover?

·
Registered
589 Posts
a plate cover would be cool it if it look like this the ttora on top and the www on bottom id pay 20 bucks for one

·
Registered
501 Posts
way to go bob!

·
Registered
136 Posts
just ordered mine, time to represent from socal cant wait to wheel back in the trees in a couple years

·
Registered
136 Posts
Nice! What are you doing down there? School? Work? I had mine on my tailgate also when I was down there in Oceanside for a few years before moving back up :cool:
im stationed down at MCAS miramar I'm a jet engine mechanic/tester

61 - 80 of 89 Posts