TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is last minute but wanted to extend the offer to join. I'm heading out Saturday with a buddy to ONF. Needing a little time away from town but will be checking out some trails I have driven by in the past and want to see where they go.

If anyone is interested post or PM me and I will send details. We will be meeting in Bryant and heading up Hwy 5 to Hwy 9 and then heading in to the forest on Lake Winona rd. I have a route put together that isn't in stone but I always leave something with the family so they know where to look if I don't show up at the end of the day.

http://goo.gl/maps/SdDBL

:driving:

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds like a good time! I am headed to NEA this weekend, but ya'll have fun! Thanks for posting!
I have intentions of getting out more this year and spending time in the Ozarks as well. I will be sure to post when were headed out.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It was a great day, cold and sunny. I have a few pics to share but didn't spend much time behind the camera. The recent winter storms have taken their toll on the smaller trees and many are laying across the trails. We were able to clear many of those that blocked the trails.

The spillway at Lake Winona had a little flow but wasn't impassable.

We spent 30 minutes crossing this creek several times on the trail. I noticed this rock cluster which appears to have been pushed during some pretty serious water flow.

This was pretty typical of the trails for the day.

Poser shot of mine and @kmayo in the back.

Shot of the creek we were following off and on.

The firestick hung up on a limb and slapped the Runner. Took a little damage from the antenna. Looks like I'll be rethinking the mount I have.

This is what we dealt with most of the day.

As you can see the trails were tight due to the trees leaning.

Poser shots

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
2 Participants
tchughes
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing