TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Mr. President
1,254 Posts
howdy from winchester, va. Get to install some new software at the Kraft Capri-Sun plant.

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Hi from Myrtle Beach S.C. I'll be here all week working at Horry telephone. I have 58 sites to do an upgrade on in 5 days. Some of the remote sites are over 60 miles away. Wish me luck....LOL.

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Hi from Pittsburgh.....boy the drive here was fun at 6am this morning.

My leafs are officially shot. I put 4 60 lb bags of tube sand in my bed, and they are already negatively arched. And my truck bounced all over the road on the way here. These twisty hilly sloppy roads in PA are sooo fun......:eek: Can't wait 'till tax time.

·
Mr. President
1,254 Posts
howdy from Jonesboro, AR. Helping start up a new Alberto Culver plant.

·
Mr. President
1,254 Posts
Jonesboro still sucks

·
Mr. President
1,254 Posts
howdy from Milwaukee.

·
Mr. President
1,254 Posts
howdy from Mehoopany, PA

·
Mr. President
1,254 Posts
Back in Mehoopany, PA.

·
Mr. President
1,254 Posts
We're in Peach Springs, AZ.

Our honeymoon is almost over. We flew into Las Vegas on 7-12-08, the drove to Peach Springs 7-13-08, then to Sedona 7-14-08, then to Gran Canyon 7-14-08, then back to Peach Springs 7-19-08, and back to Las Vegas 7-20-08. We had a blast. Rented a jeep in sedona and let her do some wheel'n. I'll post pics up later.

·
Mr. President
1,254 Posts
Stuck in Marshall, Missouri for work.

·
Mr. President
1,254 Posts
Still here damn it. :mad:

1 - 20 of 115 Posts
About this Discussion
114 Replies
14 Participants
head
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing