TTORA Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone bought their outlaw intake from pyrobuddah on ebay (see link below)? I asked my sister to "buy it now" because she has a paypal account... it's been 2 weeks - no box, no e-mail, no shipping confirmation/tracking number.... It's starting to annoy the sh!t out of me.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/OUTL...012QQitemZ220077111920QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWD1V

Wrong folder? hmmm, could be - but it is performance/engine related, and the off topic folder was f'd up with all the old posts being bounced to the top.

~aloha~

·
Premium Member
12,213 Posts
Yeah, I bought it from him.

He is actually a sponsor on this site.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Why don't you e-mail him?

·
Registered
31 Posts
With 99.3% feedback/ 274. He is probably not shady. Did your sister actually send the payment? As said above, it wouldnt hurt to email the seller! Good luck!

·
Premium Member
12,213 Posts
He's a sponsor? Cool. Does he post here? I don't want to hate. I just want my intake.... 2 weeks is a long time.
He is the Outlaw sponsor here on TTORA.

Under Aaron Morant

Aren't you in the islands anyways? I think mine came in a couple days, but that's because I'm here in california.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
With 99.3% feedback/ 274. He is probably not shady. Did your sister actually send the payment? As said above, it wouldnt hurt to email the seller! Good luck!
yup. payment sent. i don't think he's shady - he's got a ton of positive feedback and norcalpr got his real quick.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
He is the Outlaw sponsor here on TTORA.

Under Aaron Morant

Aren't you in the islands anyways? I think mine came in a couple days, but that's because I'm here in california.
mahalo!
i sent him a PM.... how's the intake working out for you? has the airbox to fender seal been worked out?

·
Premium Member
12,213 Posts
He sent me the box with the longer intake gasket installed for me to try out. I put it in 4 pieces, It's supposed to be 2 pieces. It was such a PITA to get it in 2 pieces so he sent it to me for me to try out.

Depending on my schedule tomorrow, it should be installed on the truck and I can provide more feedback. The IA are getting colder with each fix, but not as low as I would like it to be (or would expect it)

It seems that the 2.7 users are experiencing no problems, but I don't know if that's with the trd or non-trd tacos. Post up what model you have, and feed the inside of the box for a seal. Even better: If you can provide a picture of the fender from the engine bay, that would be SWEET

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
He sent me the box with the longer intake gasket installed for me to try out. I put it in 4 pieces, It's supposed to be 2 pieces. It was such a PITA to get it in 2 pieces so he sent it to me for me to try out.

Depending on my schedule tomorrow, it should be installed on the truck and I can provide more feedback. The IA are getting colder with each fix, but not as low as I would like it to be (or would expect it)

It seems that the 2.7 users are experiencing no problems, but I don't know if that's with the trd or non-trd tacos. Post up what model you have, and feed the inside of the box for a seal. Even better: If you can provide a picture of the fender from the engine bay, that would be SWEET

wow, he sent a whole new box out for you to R&D? talk about customer service.

i was all set on snapping some pics of what behind my airbox looks like for you, per the concerns you brought up on your outlaw thread. charged my batteries for my digicam and everything. unfortunately, it looks like i'll be waiting for a while more to tear into it. for what it's worth, i've got a 2.7 '03 reg cab non-trd sitting in my garage waiting for the new intake. hope to have pics up to you real soon. i did pm aaron today, and am waiting for a response. my sis said she didn't get anything back from him as of this evening.

~aloha~

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
~Update~
Received a reply from Aaron @ Outlawpower... Customer service is great so far... they hooked norcalPR up, hope they can get my intake out to me ASAP.

:)

·
Premium Member
12,213 Posts
~Update~
Received a reply from Aaron @ Outlawpower... Customer service is great so far... they hooked norcalPR up, hope they can get my intake out to me ASAP.

:)

Did they send out the intake?

It's probably just UPS.

X2 on Aaron's service. I would say it is top notch (and thats not because they are working very closely with me to figure out this problem)

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Did they send out the intake?

It's probably just UPS.

X2 on Aaron's service. I would say it is top notch (and thats not because they are working very closely with me to figure out this problem)
it does not sound like they sent it out yet. he said that he could not ship to a p.o. box and is awaiting a street address. i wrote back saying a street address was given at auctions end and again a week later - i gave it again today for good measure. i'm not sure where the break in communication is, i'm gonna ask my sister to forward me the correspondence she has received and sent out.
i haven't heard back from him today, but am hopeful for a tracking number... i'm trying awful hard to stay positive because aaron's response was timely and positive and he's a ttora and custom tacos sponsor. i'm sure it'll pan itself out. will keep you posted.

~aloha~

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
~Update~
Payment and Shipping correspondence confirmed. Ebayer did infact receive payment and street address immediately after item was purchased, and shipping info sent out a second time a week later.

Please note that Pyrobuddah is NOT Aaron @ outlawpower. From what I can piece together, outlaw intakes are dropped shipped to e-bay winners. Aaron was aware of my order and told me that he was just waiting for a street address to ship to. It looks like the e-bay seller did not forward the shipping information to outlaw.

I felt the need to update as Aaron is a TTORA sponsor, and seems to be taking care of some of our members here.

On another interesting note, Pyrobuddah has since recieved 2 negative feedbacks for extremely slow shipping. Perhaps you'd be better off going through another vendor for an outlaw product.

~aloha~

1 - 16 of 16 Posts