TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is an outside sales position available in Denver, at MHC Kenworth. It's a great outfit, they hired most of my class at CSUP's Automotive Industry Mgmt program, and most of the guys are still working there 6 years later. I would love this job if I lived in Denver...

Name: Outside Parts Salesperson - MHC Kenworth - Denver Reference: OutsidePartsSalesperson
Career Level: Mid-Career Category: Parts
Type: Full Time

Description:We are Murphy-Hoffman Company (MHC), North America’s largest Kenworth truck dealership group. As MHC continues to grow, we have an opening for an Outside Parts Salesperson . Why should you consider this career opportunity? How about the opportunity to:
· Develop and achieve maximum sales volume
· Analyze customer operations to ascertain future parts, service, and truck needs
· Oversee operations of assigned customers
· Plan territory coverage
· Call upon key accounts to build relationships
· Assist counter personnel with orders, deliveries, returns, inventory and other tasks Qualifications:
Ideal candidate would possess:
· At least two years sales experience
· Experience with automotive/parts industry preferred
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Experience in dealing with the public in sales/service capacity
· Ability to lift 50 pounds
· Basic computer skills

Our benefits include:
· Competitive Salary
· Medical, Dental and Prescription Insurance
· Disability and Life Insurance
· Paid Time Off program
· 401k and Profit Sharing with Employer Match
· Flexible Spending Account
· OEM Continued Education
· Safety Incentives
· Internal Promotion Opportunities
· On the Job Training

About us: MHC is an expansion of the original company, Ozark Kenworth, Inc. Ozark Kenworth started in Springfield, Missouri, in January 1975 -- opened for business without a Parts or Service department and only three employees in a temporary facility. From there, the company grew and expanded.

Currently, MHC operates in the Central United States with 39 dealerships, 3 full service transport refrigeration locations, 18 full-service leasing and rental operations and a finance company which offers a complete array of finance and insurance services.

We believe in fostering an environment that helps employees realize their full potential – a place where you can grow as a person and a professional.

Ben Bandimere
MHC Kenworth-Denver
Parts, Service, Body Shop Sales Manager
Cell: 303-944-8155 (Available 24/7)
Fax: 720-941-0899
Email: [email protected]

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Refreshing my resume tonight so im going to shoot it over.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good luck man, it's a good place to work...put me down as a reference (yeah, everybody laugh!) because I have the automotive aftermarket/Heavy Duty experience to make an ideal reference for this type of job. This is the business and market that I'm in.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts