TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd share this one.

Military HiLux
One could purchase both for 300 and make a pretty good little truck out of them.

Would be Super cool cause it's different. I think they are both diesels though not a bad thing but might be hard to find motor parts.

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
Dude.....Road trip? You know they run if you put a battery and fluids in it. Top Gear dropped one in the freakin' ocean and it still ran. And the one with the most miles is 64k... Seems well worth it to me.

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
Hard to find diesel replacement parts? More so impossible from what I've read.

Would be cool to have though.

·
Registered
239 Posts
That truck is where I grew up! My dad still lives right down the street from where the truck is. I should get him to go check it out. Gotta go there for x-mas, maybe I will get a sweet gift from santa.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
WTF did they do to that red one? Poor thing.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Man if I lived in PA I would be all over that in a heartbeat. That's excatly what I want in a body. I would jsut put a 22re in it and call it a day. Now you have me thinking how I could get there to pick it up!!!!!!!!!! I wonder if it would fit in a u-haul. Fly there and get a one way. Very interesting............

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Holy crap. Blue one went for $3800 and the red one was at $420 last I checked when it had two hours left, probably went up a bit.

I'd rather hold out and buy one in brand new condition one for 6k. Though you'd still have to figure out to get it back still. Someday...:cool:

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'd get the red one for 500 and part it out, Newer solid axle, probably some good gears in the rear third, decent bed for those looking for a replacement.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts