TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where can i buy a 3" pa body lift for a 2004 prerunner v6 double cab!!! WHERE??? :xcrybaby:

·
Not really here...
3,013 Posts
cauch235 said:
where can i buy a 3" pa body lift for a 2004 prerunner v6 double cab!!! WHERE??? :xcrybaby:
Here

From that page, click "chassis & suspension", then "chassis components", then "Performance Accessories Body Lift." I think the tacoma kits are on page three of the body lift listings. There's several listed. Find the one that suits your needs.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i cant find any 3" lifts for 2004s or for double cabs??? why?

·
Not really here...
3,013 Posts
cauch235 said:
i cant find any 3" lifts for 2004s or for double cabs??? why?
Hopefully somebody else can chime in here to confirm this, but I think the 5593 kit is the one you want, which is for 2003-04 models, 4WD or TRD Prerunner. Again, I'm not positive, but the double cabs may not use more pucks than reg. & ext. cabs, so they all use the same kit. None of the places I've seen with the PA kits have one that is listed specifically for double cabs, which is what leads me to believe the kit is usable on all three configurations. Oh, and I didn't see the 5593 kit on Summit, just the 5583 (which may or may not work).

Performancelifts has it on their site, I think even cheaper than Summit would be.

Have you looked at Roger Brown's body lifts? His kits get some very good reviews by other members.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
synovus said:
Have you looked at Roger Brown's body lifts? His kits get some very good reviews by other members.
i know what to buy from roger brown it is just that his instructions are confusing... i am scared to buy his kit and not understand how to install it!!!

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
cauch235 said:
i know what to buy from roger brown it is just that his instructions are confusing... i am scared to buy his kit and not understand how to install it!!!
If you buy the R/B pay the extra $2 for printed instructions. The kit isnt hard to install. Same as installing a P.A. bodylift.

During install if you need clarification you can always get on his website and review things.

If you've got someone helping that's installed any type bodylift before they should have no problem following the instructions.

Tim

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
cauch235 said:
it shouldn't be that much harder tha PA....Roger is a great guy..and he knows his stuff...if you get stuck or something just give him a call and he'll tell you what to do...

Great guy to talk to...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts