Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
15,034 Posts
:xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay:

Now come on out to Ohio and beat the crap out of me!
:rofl:

·
Registered
965 Posts
RedRunnertc said:
:xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay:

Now come on out to Ohio and beat the crap out of me!
:rofl:

DAMN IT you beat me to it but then again....
:xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay: :xrainbow: :supergay:

DON'T STOP...... GET IT, GET IT

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
15,034 Posts
Lysmachia said:
I fawking hate both of you... Pimp and RedRunner. :D
1. No you don't. You would be lost in this world without your spotter, and , well, me. :rofl:

2. Poow, wittle, andywandy can't defend himself, has to get a girl to do it!

·
Registered
0 Posts
RedRunnertc said:
1. No you don't. You would be lost in this world without your spotter, and , well, me. :rofl:

2. Poow, wittle, andywandy can't defend himself, has to get a girl to do it!

Gee...last time I defended myself...your modereator deleted the WHOLE thread....

SO I have nothing to say, cause this thread will just get deleted too...

now bite me, assmunch.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Lysmachia said:
I fawking hate both of you... Pimp and RedRunner. :D
Me too, Don't worry though...they KNOW they can't compare to the legend of Anger.......they are just jealous little kiddies........Here in NorCal, we often call them "posers" and "wannabees".....

I don't post here anymore...you know why....cause when I defend myself against these jackasses, threads get edited and/or deleted.

I would rather not deal with it, so I don't.

Plus the FJ has been keeping me REALLY busy...and prep for the Rubicon too...got some fat Fox airbumps installed on the Tacoma, and now working on hydro-assist!

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Angry Andy said:
Me too, Don't worry though...they KNOW they can't compare to the legend of Anger.......they are just jealous little kiddies........Here in NorCal, we often call them "posers" and "wannabees".....

I don't post here anymore...you know why....cause when I defend myself against these jackasses, threads get edited and/or deleted.

I would rather not deal with it, so I don't.

Plus the FJ has been keeping me REALLY busy...and prep for the Rubicon too...got some fat Fox airbumps installed on the Tacoma, and now working on hydro-assist!
aside from the rest of your post, how you likin that FJ? and hows the runner comin along? those airbumps like the ones they just reviewed in 4wheel and offroad? if so those are sick as hell!

·
Registered
15,034 Posts
Angry Andy said:
Gee...last time I defended myself...your modereator deleted the WHOLE thread....

SO I have nothing to say, cause this thread will just get deleted too...
Well, then come over to the OH Forum, I can assure you the moderator over there will be more "accomodating". LOL

Angry Andy said:
now bite me, assmunch.
Nice start, but hardly deserving of an "angry" reputation!

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Banned
79 Posts
who, wut?

Damn, Nic...

Your almost making me angry with this thread.

Thank god Mol's had my back, back in the day.

Sad that things have changed so much....

Some left here, and moved on. Many remain here, still unaware of the 'whole picture'.

Long live the past. God forbid the future.

The best part of this all, is having an awesome roomate/friend whom I can talk to about everything and anything.

And damn, those Nachos look good. I wants me some damn Nachos.....only because Maricela works weekdays, and she is the damn hottest Latina North of the Border. I would LOVE to make her a legal immigrant someday.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts