TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Go KINGS!!

In a perfect world...it will be the Kings or Ducks playing Boston for the cup.
That is all, carry on.:)

·
NEVER SERIOUS
363 Posts
Go KINGS!!

In a perfect world...it will be the Kings or Ducks playing Boston for the cup.
That is all, carry on.:)
In a perfect world it would be Toronto playing Toronto for the cup that way there is no chance Toronto could lose.;):cool:
When the Kings were down 3-0 to san Jose and game 4 started I looked at my son and said the Kings have the "eye of the tiger" and they are going to win the cup. There are only 3 europussies on the Kings and the rest of the team is mostly Canadians and a few real good skilled Americans. They look good to bring Lord Stanley back to hell A.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Say what you will about those ice ni ggas (Canadians);):cool: but they know hockey and predict truthiness.

Live from Staples Center~
Great call brother ecar95. ;)
ALL the Kings lines were solid...:) and Quick did fanatastic too.
What a great hockey season...all of it!

We are keeping the cup in the LA but we are sending Justin Beiber back Canada. Its a fair trade since most of the Kings are from Canada anyway.
I guess its only fair for Canada claim partital ownership of the cup too since we used your players to get it. :D

·
NEVER SERIOUS
363 Posts
Live from Staples Center~
Great call brother ecar95. ;)
ALL the Kings lines were solid...:) and Quick did fanatastic too.
What a great hockey season...all of it!

We are keeping the cup in the LA but we are sending Justin Beiber back Canada. Its a fair trade since most of the Kings are from Canada anyway.
I guess its only fair for Canada claim partital ownership of the cup too since we used your players to get it. :D
The Stanley cup is Canadian, hockey is Canadian, %90the best players are Canadian BUT Justin Bieber is to much a doucehebag for me to admit he is Canadian.... my only reasonable and acceptable excuse is he is a wannabee American deep down inside.
BTW, DE-NILE ITS MORE THAN A RIVER.;):cool::)

Congratulations on the victory John and other L A guys, saying that kills me but anything else would be ungracious and impolite (just like Justin Bieber).:doh:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts