TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright before you decide to flame read the whole post.

i need to figure out the best way to touch up scratches on my truck. i have tried toyota touch up paint from autozone and it looks like crap.

i actually wheel my truck and could care less about scratches, but when somebody scratches a picture of a penis and a vagina on the side of my truck, i have a problem with it.

so other than getting a paint job what the best way to cover this up? and no, it wont buff out, they are too deep

·
Registered
41 Posts
Someone keyed my car and it was covered by my comprehensive. Depending on your deductible, it might be reasonable to go that route.

I have also seen advertisements for scratch and chip repair "professionals". A local detail shop might have leads on someone who is used to doing that sort of thing.

What about getting the factory touch up from the dealer, filling it in as best as possible, letting it cure a bit and then buffing off any extra paint.

Do you know who did it? Punch them in the fucking nose and use their blood to fill in the scratch.

·
Registered
338 Posts
i think you already know that theres nothing you can do besides getting the panel sprayed.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
check out your local community college and see if they'll do it on the cheap, more than likley with the chip repair paint your just gonna have a ghoast penis haha! usually a quick repaint isnt that bad of a price but depends on where it is on the truck too

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks if the info guys, ill have to check around and see what they can do. and yeah i meant to put this in the exterior folder but i accidently clicked on the wrong section

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
extremepaint said:
check out your local community college and see if they'll do it on the cheap, more than likley with the chip repair paint your just gonna have a ghoast penis haha! usually a quick repaint isnt that bad of a price but depends on where it is on the truck too

...and it takes up a good portion of the drivers side door... :cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts