TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1747004

the link has more pictures!!!!

hey people im selling all this stuff!!!!! it comes with 2 complete gun setups bag pats jerseys 2 masks the whole 9

guns are in great condition, both nitro both semi. the angel speed is electric semi auto can shoot up to 15 per second. the angel is mint condition the empire B reloader is perfect full of upgrades. if interested pm me.

id preffer local pick.

im selling to get rims and tires for my 02 tacoma...

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
650 shipped cuz its alot of stuff and itll be a big box or 2 boxes. if someone picks it up itll be 550.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the lowest i can go is 500+shipping.

parts on the angel add up more then that.

need to sell asap. im sure someone can give this as a gift or something lol. or shoot other pointless things becasue it is funny. 2 complete gun setups most of the really expenisive stuff is brand new only used twice. like empire B reloader the blue mask the paintball pants and blue jersey the all black dye ultra light barrel.

both guns are in mint condition.

:thumbs:

·
Premium Member
3,082 Posts
do you owe some loansharks some money or something?
or, are you a troll? you sure are selling alot of stuff recently....

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i just installed a 6 inch lift kit and im running stock rims and tires... a friend told me hed sell me his 5 rims and tires with 80% tred for 500 bucks and on top of that i need new shocks for the front and rear of my truck. that is the reason for the trying to sell over 1000 dollars of equipment for so cheap. lol

and i dont think i can ever find a tire and rim deal like that.

and the reason i just dont buy it with money i make from work is im having a baby and i dont want to leak money from my savings for my truck hense trying to sell as much crap as i can before the baby comes.

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
bump for a cute setup......angel isn't my thing but damn i love those new vforce masks.

very nice price on everything too! i'm pissed i got out of the sport, but it was draining my wallet.

did you post it up on craigslist.org too?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i was going to do craiglist but it was way to complicated. its a great setup everything works great to but i guess everyone now wants new auto guns.
idont thin kima go craiglist. this sale is like on 7 different forums and no one wants to buy everything complete for 500.

and i keep getting offered ps2's and xbox and $hit. its irritating when all i need is 500 bucks.

and i stopped playing because of money aswell, was spending like 100 bucks a weekend paintballing not including food after lol.

now i rather fix my truck then paintball. plus if i want to paintball again ill just get a cheap gun for now on. wasnt worth spending over 1 k on one gun lol. not worth it. and i only played withit a handfull of times.

i love the vforce to they are so freaking light. you cant even feel them when running down the feild.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts