TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Spyder Rodeo with hopper and 24 oz tank, and a vest,mask,belt with ball holder and extra 9oz. tank, extreme rage gloves,600-700 paintballs, squeege, oil and o rings.

Im located in Ohio and i feel that 300 obo is reasonible, and no offer will be ignored. Oo yea you pay to ship, i easily have 500+ in it all soo buy away:)

·
Registered
215 Posts
Hey man,

Take if from someone who knows the sport very well, $300 is outragous! Go to pbnation.com Post it there, But belive me my friend, its damn near impossable to get that... Not trying to bash your thread, Just trying to help you out. As I said good Pb websites-

Pbnation.com
Pbreview.com
Paintballclassifieds.com

Those are the mose browsed id say. Just read up what the going rate for a rodeo is. Goodluck w/ the sale!

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Hey man,

Take if from someone who knows the sport very well, $300 is outragous! Go to pbnation.com Post it there, But belive me my friend, its damn near impossable to get that... Not trying to bash your thread, Just trying to help you out. As I said good Pb websites-

Pbnation.com
Pbreview.com
Paintballclassifieds.com

Those are the mose browsed id say. Just read up what the going rate for a rodeo is. Goodluck w/ the sale!
x2........if you put $500 into that, you got ripped.

oh yea.....vests are for poonannies.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I dont wanna seperate, but the vest was for the woods ball place we went, had to have full gear

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
x2 what they said i wont be able to get 500+ for my impulse which has about 500+ into it
due to its the sport..paint and elctronics dont mix..plus its paintball..not many play anymore
even though i used to do tournys but BUMP for ya bro..i hope you get that for it..like they said pbnation. and so on..action village is a good supplier if theya re still around...

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
what they all said. i payed $600 for my angle/halo/nitro tank.

corona, when we goin to play? if the impuls aint workin you can use my a5.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Interested

I Am Looking For A Gun But $300.00 And Shipping Is A Little Over What I Needed For My Nephew. I'll Keep An Eye On This Post And See How It Goes For Ya.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts