TTORA Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so it was time to replace the front pads. So decided to pick a brake caliper paint kit. A little brake cleaner, sand paper and dremel work got my nasty looking calipers to a high preformance red lol. Anyways here's some pics:

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i thought about black but painted my springs red too lol when I installed the confred lift...which reminds me that I also painted the spaces black. I dont wheel at all so it was just for show. But thanks :)

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
just taped the bleeder value and the hose connection. I removed the pads and bolts that attach the caliper to disc. I put a towel around the disc and placed the caliper on it so I could get to get at it from all the angles. Just painted what I could see. Let it dry moved the caliper to another position and then painted what I coud see and repeated until I got the hole thing painted. When I put the pads back on I kinda messed up some of the edges since I was using a c-clamp to open up the brake pistons. at the very end Just mounted it and did a last coat before I put the tire on. Would have been easier if I disconnected the brake line but I didn't want to have to bleed the brakes.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.