TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey C-rado gang.

I am getting ready to paint tippy in camo

(discussion here http://www.ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67517 )

And I am wondering if I made some killer chow and brewskis if any of you would be up to come over and help out? I will be working on her every afternoon and night after work Starting Sunday May6th - Sunday May 13th. (I will also have one or 2 days off during the week so if any of you have days off let me know so I can coordinate them)

It would just be a cool way to shoot the shit and maybe get some pointers on this as I have never done this before!

Let me know if you think you could stop by for a night!!

Troy is in Hungary then so I get to use his 4 runner while I do this. (And I need someone to cook for... might as well be you guys!!) :D

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
I'd definitely be down for helping you out...now if I only wasn't over 1000 miles away :rolleyes: That's something I've wanted to learn how to do and I'd love to do it to my Jeep some day.

What kind of camo are you going for? I've always been a big fan of the desert camo. Mike's snow camo turned out really nice too.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
898 Posts
i have no idea how to paint, but i like food and beer. i'd love to come by, i;ll bring a twelver or some potato salad or somethin. let me know, me and my lady will swing by.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
if you can narrow a time down I can cruse up there and lend a hand.

Although, I have never painted a truck before. First time for everything though.

·
Registered
381 Posts
um great i could bring some stuff to grill and make it a going away party also... going to Scottland for 2 months...for work, but hey it will be fun

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well Troy has to go to the airport on Sunday at 6:30 PM but hell maybe we can make it an early day starting at noon before he lkeaves for Hungary this sunday the 5th....

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yep I'll be staarting then. I will have to run troy to the airport sometime around 6:00 though....

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok Update:

Sunday starting around 10-ish. Issac (Axle Ike) is coming for the day. I am gonna make burgers for lunch for anyone who wants to come by sunday. I do have to take Troy to the airport from 5:00-6:30

Then I will be working all day and evening on her M (7th),W(9th), and Friday(11th) as well as Sat(12th) and Sunday (13th)

I have to Work Tuesday and Thursday but will be working on Tippy when I get home around 6:00...

Shoot who knows I might even be done by Sat the 12th.

So feel free to PM me or give a call if you want to drop by. Like I said I love to make good chow and provide brewski's if you wanna help :D Hell I'll make ya chow and feed ya beer even if you want to heckle me from the side-lines!!!

My number is (Seven Two Oh) 933- Three Zero Seven One

Thanks all!

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
^ you guys wheelin, or just visiting?

Molly must either be really busy with her projects, or she's out getting blitzed while Troy's out of town. :confused: :D

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
If I have my way we'll hit Left Hand Saturday, but we might try to save some gas and bring her car, and as I recall, it might be a little rough for the Saab :rolleyes:

I'm sure that peer pressure would help!

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Holy crap I got Busy (Not blitzed sillies!) My Boss had a crisis and needs me to work tons - and well I need the money to pay for Tippy's latest BS. (Overtime anyone???) So the paint Job is kind of on old. It sucks because I so want to paint - but it rocks because I love what I am doing at work.

Any way - I will have to hold off for another week to do all this. Grrrr.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts