TTORA Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
There really hasn't been anything going on in Palm Beach since Chaz(aka 2Tense) left us for karting.:( He always motivated us to hit the Corbett area.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Well, I'm back! Let get this party going... Skip, since you're 2 feet away from Corbett, can you find out if we can hit the trails? I think Cory will make it, What about a run with the Central guys? What about Ocala... Or the place Tim gave me a hard time about going around the hole... (Ah Tim, I didn't have the lockers at the time, now I do... Bring it Biatch :p).

·
Registered
963 Posts
BTW Skip, I think the place is call Citrus (HWY 50 and the Turnpike)That was a good place to wheel... All kinds of stuff to deal with, you know that I have your back ;) winchin' front and rear :D

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
BTW Skip, I think the place is call Citrus (HWY 50 and the Turnpike)That was a good place to wheel... All kinds of stuff to deal with, you know that I have your back ;) winchin' front and rear :D
Are you talking about the place that we all went the day Tim overheated his truck and Joe broke his CV axle? That was out in Richloam.

·
Registered
271 Posts
I'm up for Corbett. My truck is getting 4.88's as I type this, just waiting on some parts I ordered last week, I should be buttoned up Sat or Sunday. Might not be doable this weekend for me, unless I turn into superman and knock this out.

·
Registered
963 Posts
I'm up for Corbett. My truck is getting 4.88's as I type this, just waiting on some parts I ordered last week, I should be buttoned up Sat or Sunday. Might not be doable this weekend for me, unless I turn into superman and knock this out.
4.88? what the hell is that? My Kart tires 5.00 :p You don't have that thing sittting on 44's by now :D

·
Registered
963 Posts
Bow season starts the 26th of this month and then general gun starts and runs till January 10th.
OK, we don't need bullet holes in the trucks.... It would look like we took a trip to Miami :D, Let's/can we do a trip on the 16th? the following Saturday?

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Sure, maybe it will be a little drier out there then too. It really doesn't matter to me where we go, we just need to go!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.