TTORA Forum banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Looks great Dusther!

I'm thinking about selling my front and rear Bilstein 5100's. They're brand new and still in the original boxes. Is anyone here interested or know anyone that might be?

·
Registered
59 Posts
are there any events planned for 2012?

Id like to explore the southeast and see what out there. I like mountains so I want to get on the Appalachian. But I am up for just about anything

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Well my friends, it's time for me to say farewell once again. I had my truck appraised last week and ordered a new car that will be delivered in 6-8 weeks.

I'm sad to see another Tacoma go, but I'm looking forward to trying something new!

·
Registered
388 Posts
haha wow man what now?

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Well, it's going to be a pretty big change this time instead of a JK :D

I ordered a 2012 MINI Cooper in Chili Red with matching roof and mirrors. I've checked the progress and it hasn't even been scheduled for production yet. It's going to be a long wait!

Sent from my iPhone

·
Registered
216 Posts
I'm still here. Someone come fix my rear E-locker! Poor 4Runner's been on the back burner, I've been busy with house projects painting, staining and landscaping. Fun stuff. Still down for a meet/trail ride.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Hey all i might be posting in the wrong thread. Just moved from cheyenne Wy
this past weekend to pensacola . Hope to meet up with some of ya some time.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Actually we haven't had many chances to get together but when we do it is out at Eglin.

BTW anyone here planning on going to Boggs and Boulders for the Jeep Jam? They really should rename it though. It is the weekend of the 14th and 15th of April.

·
Registered
59 Posts
welcome to the club Section 8. Where do you live in p-cola? We need to do another range ride, if I get a new toy I usually want to get on the range and test it out, but its been a while now and no new toys.

You can get a range pass at Jackson guard for $10 for the season. You'll need one for each adult to ride on the range.

So pick a date thats good for you and lets see if we can make it happen. There is a lot of range out there, we should do some exploring for new stuff.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Thanks dibsen. I live out in beulah. Are the trails 2wd capable? & can you get the pass the day of @ Jackson guard ? I'm still relearning my way around here after being gone for 7 yrs. I know that i do have a weekend off from work soon just have to check my work scheulde. Look forward to meeting you all sometime soon.

·
Registered
388 Posts
the vast majority of the trails around here are deep soft sand and would be very difficult to navigate with 2wd but its been done before

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hey now.. I've made it out to the point in 2wd a few years ago :) But then again some one was following me and no one was in front of me either. I don't think I would try it now though.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts
About this Discussion
40 Replies
10 Participants
Madrock05
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing