TTORA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Sweet Pics turned out great. glad you guys made it up had a Great time, and only lost feeling in my left pinky finger, so it was still a good day.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Looks like you guys had an awesome time.
I have to ask, every time I see you all go up I see that one river crossing.
What Trail is that?
Is it a Blue or Green Trail.

Dave (crawyota) is setting up a trip for us stock guys for then end of march.
I will be leading the way, and It looks like Stock rigs could make it through that spot,
(granted looks can be deceiving)

·
Premium Member
987 Posts
nice pics jordan i think your the only one who remembered your camera :rolleyes: i had a blast. if my motor didn't blow up the the beating i gave it yesterday it will never blow i think i spent most of the day between 4000 rmp and the rev limiter...lol lost of fun though

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
It snowed in my truck

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
Joe...

What the hell did you do to your poor runner? I see what looks like a tire completely off it's bead. And then the pictures of you up to the door sills and one with the snow in your truck. Looks like I would of gotten a chilly bath on spare tire. :cool:

DAMN!!!!

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
That is Exactly why I bought a trail only truck. You don't see me doing that in my tacoma.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We did inner spare tire. That is the one with the water crossing. It was up the the bottom of joe's door sills.

Yotafun..... depending when you go (snow) it should be doable in a stock rig, there are a couple of mud/water holes that Im pretty sure have bypasses.

High rpm's was the key. I managed to go up that ravine we all like to do heading to rock swamp. And of course the snow was deeper there, it was over amy's knees i'd say maybe 12-16 depending on where you where. Ok so when is the april ride. Im all about getting together once a month I think that would be a good Idea.

Jordan

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
tell Jason to stay in his truck the next time some one is pulling on it

·
Premium Member
987 Posts
Angus1 said:
tell Jason to stay in his truck the next time some one is pulling on it
:rofl:

·
Registered
550 Posts
Looks like you guys had a great time!

·
Registered
51 Posts
sweet shots...i wanted to go but i herd they got over a foot...i was afraid my stock truck would get stuck all day...next time ill be out though for sure...im already planning to go to RC on the 14th of April

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
What's up fellas? I was the guy riding with Steve in the black 4runner. Thought I'd come over here and say hi and share my pics. I had a blast! We definately don't have wheeling like this in TX

[/QUOTE]
It was cool meeting you guys. Next time you come to TX, hit me up and I'll show you how we do it down here.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts