TTORA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20041209/ap_on_fe_st/parents_on_strike_3

seriously, what happened to a good ol smack upside the head to get your kids motivated? i know there is a fine line between discipline and abuse but cmon.

a few days before thanksgiving this mom came in with her annoying unruly kids. they wouldnt shut up. so to "dicipline" them she told them "ok ok ok! you wont get to open one of your christmas presents today" i just stood there in awe of the stupidity.....

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Kids need a good smack once in a while to keep them in line. Without that, you get this nonsense.

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
maybe some parents NEED to be smacked too!!!!
I like teh one about the mom from LA, her son did something wrong. Mom threatened to hit the kid (about 12-13YO) the kid said go ahead and I'll call the police. The mom drives the kid across the Nevada state line pulls over smacks the kid and said to him what you gonna do now? The kid just crys and she drives home.

·
Registered
467 Posts
check this out; I go to this call i get from dispatch (i am a police officer) . 911 says that i need to be in route to a call on Ladd st in reference to a mother who has a 5 yr old boy out of control.I thought they made a mistake in the narrative on the dispatcher's computer , so i went thinking they ment 15 yrs old . I get there and its a 35 yr old mother who cant control her 5 YR OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I said what the heck?????????????????? I told her you need to spank him on his naked ass! Well then she threatened me by saying that she was going to report me to the Cheif. I said "go ahead lady" Man ! i have a 6 yr old and he gets a hand across his naked ass once a month and he is fine . Dudes , there is nothing to describe how she acted , she said that spanking was barbaric and terribly wrong, i said thats why he is like that ! i just listened to here some more , then left! OH,YEAH, while i was there talking to her , i ask her to go get him. She yells for him to come and he come into the kitchen , looks at me and her and the takes his hands and push's all the dish's off into the floor and laughs and runs back upsatirs. I told her that if that was my kid then i would have broken off a stick from a bush outside and wore his ass out! STUPID ASS PARENTS. And to think that she actually called 911 for this.

·
Registered
469 Posts
I agree that parents are crazy. Can't they see that not disciplining their kids is exactly what makes them NEED disciplining?

Also, these kids are so freaking spoiled. Here's a quote from the article: "It's extremely inconvenient," said their son, Ben Barnard. "Every time the phone rings, we have to run outside to give it to them."

When I was a kid (swear on my life, we was po' baby) we didn't even have a phone, had to cut wood for the stove, no running water - we cranked it out of a well with a hand pump. We even had to go outside to take a dump. I can't imagine thinking that washing my own clothes or taking a cordless phone out to the front yard could ever be called "extremely inconvenient".

PS - yeah, I'm from waaaay back in the woods of Kentucky. Love it. :)

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
honestly, i was hit when i was a kid but it wasnt for anything i didnt deserve. if i got hit it was becaue i was being a moron.

the government should enact a bill to require parents getting license before having a kid....

·
Cracker
5,648 Posts

So the mother "Cat" probably hasn't ever smacked this punk, the father won't take responsibility either.

Send this kid to Texas and he'll get a crewcut, he'll take the necklaces off, he won't wear his watch like a fairy, he won't dress like a homeless roadie for some washed out band, he'll dress out & participate in PE, do his homework and learn respect & manners (either the hard way or the easy way- his choice)

Gees, I sound like my dad... :)

·
Premium Member
344 Posts
I think a lot of the problem now days is that parents are trying to be the best friends of their kids and not the parents. They are afraid that their kids will get mad at them. They'll get over it.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Tacoma0309, that call i went on was right behind your house.

·
Registered
297 Posts
tercel89 said:
check this out; I go to this call i get from dispatch (i am a police officer) . 911 says that i need to be in route to a call on Ladd st in reference to a mother who has a 5 yr old boy out of control.I thought they made a mistake in the narrative on the dispatcher's computer , so i went thinking they ment 15 yrs old . I get there and its a 35 yr old mother who cant control her 5 YR OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I said what the heck?????????????????? I told her you need to spank him on his naked ass! Well then she threatened me by saying that she was going to report me to the Cheif. I said "go ahead lady" Man ! i have a 6 yr old and he gets a hand across his naked ass once a month and he is fine . Dudes , there is nothing to describe how she acted , she said that spanking was barbaric and terribly wrong, i said thats why he is like that ! i just listened to here some more , then left! OH,YEAH, while i was there talking to her , i ask her to go get him. She yells for him to come and he come into the kitchen , looks at me and her and the takes his hands and push's all the dish's off into the floor and laughs and runs back upsatirs. I told her that if that was my kid then i would have broken off a stick from a bush outside and wore his ass out! STUPID ASS PARENTS. And to think that she actually called 911 for this.
I think this link is in order for all of these problem kids. Should solve this 911 parenting crisis with a quickness.
http://maddox.xmission.com/beat.html
Enjoy.......

1 - 11 of 11 Posts