TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed my parking lights are not working. I checked the fues box and pulled the bulbs. Everythiing checked out but they still don't come on. Has anyone coma across this issue? I have a 99 Tacoma 4x4, 2.7l.

Thanks.

·
Eats Own Boogers
1,489 Posts
I'm troubleshooting this very same issue (97 4x4 V6). The tone that tells me that I've left my headlamps on is not working either. I've checked fuses, relays, and everything else works normal, brake, signal, head, brights, radio, etc. I've narrowed mine to a white box mounted below the fuse block above the interior hood release. I've opened it up and there's a circuitboard with an IC and some surfacemount components. I'm thinking that I'm going to have to buy a new one of them buggers. I haven't checked on price yet though...

·
Going John Galt
31,845 Posts
I noticed my parking lights are not working. I checked the fues box and pulled the bulbs. Everythiing checked out but they still don't come on. Has anyone coma across this issue? I have a 99 Tacoma 4x4, 2.7l.

Thanks.
done any electrical mods lately? been dunked in water?

check all the fuses..under hood and the two kick panels.

·
Eats Own Boogers
1,489 Posts
Well, I figured mine out. It was the fuse under the hood labeled "tail". What threw me was that while it was in circuit, it check out for 12vdc on both sides. It also checked good for continuity, while in circuit. The failure on my part was that I didn't remove it and give it a visual....I really should know better.

My mod was hooking up my boost gauge light so that it would dim with the dash lights.

·
Going John Galt
31,845 Posts
anytime you come up with an electrical problem the first thing to check is any mod that has been done...not just electrical ones ;) next is all the fuses.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts