TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Parting out a 1999 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 automatic transmission, Black exterior, camel interior Non locking rear differential. All items can be shipped at the buyer’s expense. I can also meet you in Allentown, PA 18195 Mon-Fri 7AM – 4PM
Parts that’re no longer available:
Engine is not available
Rear gate is sold
Front and rear bumpers are rusted threw

Items to note:
Cloth Interior is in good shape but very dirty
The frame is in pretty good shape not a lot of rust
4.10:1 gear ratio axle code A03A
Rear axle housing is just starting to leak at the center pan due to rust
Right rear quarter panel is dented pretty well from an accident
Right rear door is also slightly dented from same accident
All other doors are in good shape although I have complete doors from a 98 that I parted out earlier
Both front fenders are good (I have another set from a 98 that are also rust free in white)
Hood has a dent in it although I have another from a 98 that I parted out earlier that is in good shape

Please let me know what you’re looking for.

Thanks,

·
Registered
332 Posts
need the front seats and center console

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Pete you still have this?
i need....
both passenger doors( just shells )
pass front fender
maybe hood
lights and markers
antenna

and if posible the inner fender structure on the passenger side? i would gladly come up and take it off.

let me know

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pete you still have this?
i need....
both passenger doors( just shells )
pass front fender
maybe hood
lights and markers
antenna

and if posible the inner fender structure on the passenger side? i would gladly come up and take it off.

let me know
Sorry for the late reply.

I have passenger doors in both white and black. The black ones have a few scrapes here and there the white ones are in good shape so depending on what you're looking to do with them... Your choice. I have a front passenger fender and the black plastic piece for inside the wheel well. If you talking more of the body structure I have that as well and I can help you take it off. I have two hoods one black and one white, the black one has a dent in it bout the size of a fist. I have an antenna but needs a new mast. No headlights, but I do have the marker lights around some where I think. Give me a ring to make some plans.

I'd like to start getting rid of this thing.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Ill take the white stuff, and i need the inner structure for the passenger side inner fender. I bought a hit 97 runner, its white so the white would be better. i dont need the guts to the doors, but we can figure that out. PM me your number again, new phone no numbers lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts