TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 245 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, it's been a while since I've been on here. I've been busy as hell but anyway, my 2000 Xtracab TRD s/c V-6 5sp Tacoma was totaled in a car accident on Dec 1st, so I plan on buying it back and parting it out, if I get enough interest. I don't have any pics posted as of yet.

The tailgate, sliding rear window, grill and headlights are in great condition. Interior was shampooed less than a month ago and is in good condition, except for the headliner. I have DeMello weld-on round sliders, his bed bar powder coated, wrap-around, rear tube bumper powder coated as well as stock pieces and many extras for sale. My zip is 20772. Thanks.

·
Registered
58 Posts
How much for the tranny, fender flares, driverside fender, sliders and tube bumper, where are you at in maryland i am in martinsburg WV close to MD line, let me know what all else you have, i am possibly interested, some pics would help as soon as you get them, thanks

·
Registered
201 Posts
Looking for a fuel door assembly... either spring loaded or one with the lock & key. Let me know if you have it and if so, how much for it shipped to 95926.
Thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
ebrake, too

hey, i need the ebrake cable from the adjustment point under the cab back to the wheels. still have it? or did someone take the whole deal?

shawn
435-215-5893

·
Registered
787 Posts
I need the interior pieces of the drivers side door. Just the armrest and door panel. What color is the interior? I might need a steering wheel to for the right price!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Interested in a few pieces - interior, etc. S/C, bumper

Pics would be great!!!

·
Registered
456 Posts
I'll take the plastic interior door jam pieces. not sure what you call them but they would be the plastic pieces on the floor of the door....Passenger and Driver side.

shipping to 92130

don't care about the color, just as long they aren't broken.

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
how much for the passengers side corner light? if its still good...

1 - 20 of 245 Posts
About this Discussion
244 Replies
98 Participants
jturner0485
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing