TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 162 Posts

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Starting new thread to avoid confusion from post clutter :)
Let me know what your interested in and what your willing to give for price and I'll work it out... as you can see (not that these pics haven't been seen by all) most of the truck is salvagable. Engine, tranny, tcase and bed are in Sacramento at Bentup, pick up required, will not ship large and heavy items. All other stuff am willing to ship.

HERE IS THE UPDATED LIST (NOT ALL PARTS LISTED) :)
Parts from 04 DC for sale:

*complete 5VZ-FE engine, automatic transmission, tcase, wiring harnesses and ECU with 56k miles (all svcs and oil changes done regularly) $2500
*DC bed (silver) with Line-X (complete tailgate, fender flares and fuel door) $300
*TRD rear end with locker, 4:10 gears and all wiring for locker and ABS sensors $800 - sale pending 8/14
*Rear doors with windows and all window regulators, door panels, etc $250 ea
*steering column $100
*dash pad (grey) $50
*heater core and blower motor $250
*parking brake cable and handle $150
*brake booster $100
*AC condensor $50
*charcoal canister $25
*washer and coolant resevoir $25 ea
*brake pedal assembly w/stop light switch, etc $50
*LF and RF windows $25 ea
*misc odds and ends (ie: small bezels, headliner, other interior parts) PM or post up...

*all prices OBO
*willing to ship smaller stuff

Parts from new 03 Taco

*Rear bumper (red) $50

*all price OBO, make me an offer so I can get rid of this shit*

·
Registered
83 Posts
Struts

Do the front struts come with the coils and can you ship at my cost? How many miles you got on the 03?
thanx

·
Registered
124 Posts
pm sent

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
dam.... you beat me to the struts

·
Registered
58 Posts
I need the weather stripping/gasket material from around the driver's side door. $15 shipped? As long as it's in good shape, no tears and stuff.

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
sexy.taco said:
Starting new thread to avoid confusion from post clutter :)
Let me know what your interested in and what your willing to give for price and I'll work it out... as you can see (not that these pics haven't been seen by all) most of the truck is salvagable. Engine, tranny, tcase and bed are in Sacramento at Bentup, pick up is preferred. Will not ship unless no one local wants it. All other stuff am willing to ship. I'll work off first come first serve with posts. That way I will be able to view it and keep tabs on who wants what and who asked first...

*complete engine, automatic transmission, tcase, wiring harnesses and ECU with 56k miles (all svcs and oil changes done regularly) $2500
*DC bed (silver) with Line-X (complete tailgate and fuel door) $400
*TRD rear end with locker, 4:10 gears and all wiring for locker and ABS sensors $800
*Rear doors with windows and all window regulators, door panels, etc $300 ea
*stock radio $100
*steering column $100
*dash pad (grey) $125
*heater core and blower motor $250
*parking brake cable and handle $150
*brake booster $150
*AC condensor $50
*rear bench seat for DC $200
*front cat w/crossover pipe and rear cat $100 ea
*O2 sensors $30 ea
*charcoal canister $50
*washer and coolant resevoir $25 ea
*brake pedal assembly w/stop light switch, etc $50
*engine and interior wiring harnesses $250 ea
*LF and RF windows $30 ea
*Passenger power side view mirror $50
*Steering wheel airbag and dash airbag $100 ea
*MAF sensor $25
*misc odds and ends (ie: small bezels, headliner, other interior parts) PM or post up...

do you still have the sterring colum? if so does it include everything that is in the box of the first picture? how much to ship to 77084? thanks!

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
jderou2 said:
I need the weather stripping/gasket material from around the driver's side door. $15 shipped? As long as it's in good shape, no tears and stuff.
That was already sold :eek:
onelastcast said:
do you still have the sterring colum? if so does it include everything that is in the box of the first picture? how much to ship to 77084? thanks!
Yes everything except the bottle jack, PM returned :)

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
Hey Nic, If you still have the pass. mirror when you head out to AzRocks, bring it with you, i'll take it! :D

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
FAUX X 4 said:
Hey Nic, If you still have the pass. mirror when you head out to AzRocks, bring it with you, i'll take it! :D
That's a big 10-4 there... will have passenger side view mirror and center console in tow :)

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
LOL............That's OK, I'm sure they'll find you!................You'll know who to get the mirror to by walking around camp until you find the white swapped prerunner ext. cab with a broken pass. side mirror! ;)

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
PM sent :)

FAUX X 4 said:
LOL............That's OK, I'm sure they'll find you!................You'll know who to get the mirror to by walking around camp until you find the white swapped prerunner ext. cab with a broken pass. side mirror! ;)
haha... that's what I am hoping. The guy already paid for it so I am thinking he won't forget :D

Yeah I'll look for you... that or get on the PA in Mike's truck and yell ;)

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
sexy.taco said:
haha... that's what I am hoping. The guy already paid for it so I am thinking he won't forget :D

I don't think you'll have a problem locating me or my truck! :D

........I'll use my sound effects loudspeaker in response to your yelling in the PA.........just follow the sound of a cow mooing!!! :lmao:

·
Premium Member
3,569 Posts
sexy.taco said:
PM sent :)

Just look for a loud group .... oh wait, that'll be everybody...nevermind! :)

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yeah I like the post on the AZ section about the designated camping sites... :lmao:

...and I'll listen for the sounds of a tortured cow ;)

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
PM you about the steering colum. also need the center plastic piece the goes down toward s the bottom of the center dash and it has two power outlets. how much with shipping along with the parts of the steering colum?

Later~

1 - 20 of 162 Posts